Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

guys.. lets share some REAL LIFE stories and personal experiences we have had with 'ghosts' ... honestly.. i hvent experieced anything of that sort in my life before..but a friend of mine has... (im not sure if he was telling the truth or just fooling me)...anyway..this is wat he told me...

This friend of mine is from a place called Musoma...(which is somewhere in Africa)....... he told me that when he walks in the streets ...he feels like somebody is following him........ and he also sees the persons shadow...but when he turns back to see who is following him ..he finds nobody..and the shadow disappears.. and then he starts walking and sees the shadow again... i find this very freaky... anyway..so this is my friends story..feel free to share your stories....😊

Edited by Natasha3 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks... 😃
Edited by Natasha3 - 17 years ago
sweetangel2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
when i was in moradabad(india) i was wid my cousins and there is a khote called dham dhama khote and it is a haunted house and one day me and my friends and cousins decided to go inside it and i heard something and i bumped into my friend disha and we screamed,then we heard something else and i said out loud "stop it siddarth"(siddarth is one of my cousins)and he was like "kya hua didi" and im like "sid if ure here wid me and disha .....then who in the world"then we heard the sounds agn and we screamed and left 😆 and all of us just went into the car and drove off,but i think i saw some type of shadow 😕 boy were we scared then my mami found out and she scolded us 😆