Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: payal_r

Important

Hey everyone

We need to make this FF more active again
so if anyone has any ideas on what to do

Please say.... 😳

Thanks alot πŸ˜ƒ

yes I agree with you payal. so what shall we do? come on people give some ideas please.😳

Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes guyz i agree wid u all
maybe as i suggested b4, ika can put up a contest..
it can be a caption contest, sigg making contest, writing contest,or any other like that...
We can make promotional siggs. to advertise this FF
We cud start another fan fiction..maybe..
We need alwaiz sumthing to be going on here..like sumthing new every week...that'll make it reele active
thats all i can think of right now..
will edit more ideas later..
**if u guyz are planning to do any of the things above, or any other activiies, plz let me know, i'll do anything i can to help, make it better...
thanks**
Love Daisy!!
payal_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy!!

Yes guyz i agree wid u all
maybe as i suggested b4, ika can put up a contest..
it can be a caption contest, sigg making contest, writing contest,or any other like that...
We can make promotional siggs. to advertise this FF
We cud start another fan fiction..maybe..
We need alwaiz sumthing to be going on here..like sumthing new every week...that'll make it reele active
thats all i can think of right now..
will edit more ideas later..
**if u guyz are planning to do any of the things above, or any other activiies, plz let me know, i'll do anything i can to help, make it better...
thanks**
Love Daisy!!

Great ideas πŸ‘ πŸ‘
im starting a fanfic Abhi- Teji one.... inspired by Ikra πŸ˜ƒ
i'll be posting it it TODAY hopefully 😳
just got some things to do!! 😳
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Great ideas πŸ‘ πŸ‘
im starting a fanfic Abhi- Teji one.... inspired by Ikra πŸ˜ƒ
i'll be posting it it TODAY hopefully 😳
just got some things to do!! 😳

oh yea!!..awsome ideas...cant wait for the fanfic

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guyz....I'm back with another Contest in this forum. and this time with different and exciting Contest which is called:

Its very simple each of the participant has to think a New Name for this CID forum AND other name for Abhi-Teji FC (fanclub)...means 2 names all together...Easy to understand here's an exmaple:

1. CID & Abhi-teji FC

2. ----- & -------

I hope you'll understadn now, if any questions feel free to ask.πŸ˜ƒ

Rules:

Each participant are allowed to send upto 5 entries each (see the example)
    Entires should be send to this ID: CID_Contests
    Keep the names clean but now very simple
  • Contest Deadline is: 10th March 2008

Regards,

Ika😊

P.S. dont forget Winner will get a beautiful siggieπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 16 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
I so miss abhimanyu-tejali, so much....their jodi was rocking but before their magic works serial went off air. 😭 I want to see them again in some other serial but together as a couple.
When I saw Shh..phie koi hai, abhi's episode..In the place of radha in whoel epic I was imagining tejali 😳 😳 they would make very romantic, passionate couple 😳 😳 😳 i just wish ke aik bar yeh dono pihr se wapic ayein 😳 I just wish...
*sighs*
-De.De- thumbnail

*Rishta*

Short Story (by: me)

Abhimanyu sitting in his office thinking about what happened eariler.
Falshback
Tejali and abhimanyu were fighting some goons when one of them attacks on tejali and her hand gets hurt realyl badly and it starts to bleed. abhi sees this and hits that person, he fights all of them and they run away.
Tejali is standing by the car and holding her hand which is bleeding and paining, she ignores it all and starts to walk off when abhimanyu sees this and is suprised.
Abhimanyu: Tejali u r hurt, haath se khoon beh raha hai.
Tejali turns around and says:
mujhe Aadat hogayi hai es sabki ab dard nahi hota, behne do khoon ko.
and walks off, abhimanyu is shocked to hear this. He walks upto her and start to say something but tejali turns to the car door and was about to open it. Abhi this time holds her by arm and turn her around and holds her hand but tejali frees her hand abhi again holds her hand tightly making her sigh in pain 😳 😳.
Abhimanyu with other hand takes out his handkerchief and styarts to tie on her hand, tejali feels her tears are forming in her eyes, but not because of the pain but due to abhi's affection 😳 😳 Abhimnayu ties handkerchief on her hand and sees that tears rolling down her cheeks. abhi moves his hand and is about to wipe her tears, but tejali with her hand wipes them off and looks away. Abhi feels a lil disappointment

Abihmanyu: jab dard bardasht nahi hota toh kyon itna bardasht karti ho? nikla do sab dard, sab ansooyon ko, dil ka sara gubaar nikla do bahar, takay dil mein kuch na rahe.

his words making her weak, making her cry but she thought to be strong and not break down. Tejali palying stong tries to move away but away put his both hands on both side of her blocking her way, he stands there with few incheces gap between them.

Abhimanyu: main janta hon tum bohut dukhi ho yeh natak mere samne mat karo, apne app ko kyon saza de rahi ho, en ansooyon ko ruk kar?

this time tears could not be held longer and they start to roll down or rather fall like rain. Tejali starts to cry uncontrolbly 😭 😭 😭, in sobs she tries to say something but couldn't and just cries, abhiamnyu's heart is aching listeing to her wails, seeing tears running from her eyes like rain. 😭
😭
abhimanyu put his hand on her cheek and moves his other hand down to her waist and slightly slips his hand behind her waist and holds her waist☺️. while pats her cheek with other hand, tejali could not bear longer and holds him tightly from his shirt and hugs him tightly 😳 😳 πŸ˜‰ and cries more. abhimanyu colud sense how much she is hurt by the way she was holding his shirt tightly and digging her nails into his chest 😳 😳.
after a while standing like this and crying tejali suddenly senses what was happeing, she quickly moves her face upto his nd looks at him in shock. Abhi is alos confused, tejali pushes him away hardly and runs from there, leaving abhimanyu in shock.
Flashback ends

Will continue this later 😳 do comment guyz please 😳

payal_r thumbnail
That was great πŸ‘

Do continue πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Nice Romantic πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳
-De.De- thumbnail

That was great πŸ‘

Do continue πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Nice Romantic πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳

awww...thankyou so much, but u start yours na😳

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wah wah wah!!!!!!!!!! pravina aur pravin yaad aagayaaaaaa.......i dont know this couple, but ur ffs fab πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ 😳