imran abbas new drama soon on hum tv

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hello hello hello guys

for all his fans ..it would be a great news that he is coming in new drama on hum tv very sooooon....well they are right now on airing its trailers and it looks that imran abbas has played a very verrrrrrry negative role this time....yeah remember he was saying soon we will see him in negative roles ..so one of them is going to on air very soon ....the name of the drama is MAN-O-SALWA so i hope it would be great ...well if u ppl want to have more of the story then u can buy khawateen digest bcos its coming in it ......

the horrible thing is resham[film actress] is playing the main lead with him ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก i dont think so she can suit him ..well i m waiting for this drama as story seems very strong

wht do guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarahs thumbnail

noo wayy resham can't be the lead heroine!!! 'cause i am reading this novel in khawateen digest and they show that the main heroine to beee extreeemely beautiful!!!
plus i hope they do not ruin the whole story by adding scenes which are not originally in the novel!!

Also can some1 plzzzz post this drama over here when it starts!!

Edited by sarahs - 17 years ago
Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats kool imran is everywhere now a days which novel is this and whose the writer?
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
noo i only have ARY! so someone PLEASE upload it, kk? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_alisha

i don't care about any other character...... I just wanna know about imran abbas! ๐Ÿ˜›
SO who else is in the drama......and what is the story about?

will any body be able to post the link..... so all the fans out here in USA can also see it coz we don't have HUM TV here ๐Ÿ˜ญ

plzz its a request!

well who else is in the drama so , the answer is they didnt show any other character and cast yet ...they are only showing resham and once i saw imran abbas in the negative character ..it is not started yet ...they are only making waves by showing its trailers...its written by umera ahmed ....and the story line is just soooo great ...it is all about two main characters sheraz[imran abbas๐Ÿ˜›] and zainab [resham๐Ÿ˜ก] .story is about a girl who is extremmmmingly beautifulresham?......and his fiance imran abbas [sheraz] to whom she loves the mooooost in the whole world but he left her for wealth and marries a rich women instead of zainab ..who was always verrrrry sacrificing for him ...then she in order to gain wealth she does modeling and films and comes in showbiz and what so ever ....sheraz is also on the other hand been humiliated by his in laws and his would be wife ....both are facing different situations ..story is still been published in khawateen digest ...what will happen at the end i m also looking forward to it ...but i must say resham is totally wrong to cast in that role as heroine is a college girl completing its graduation and imensely beautiful i really dont know why they have cast her in that role ...and u know guys the hero or villain sheraz is supposed to be an average looking boy with brains ๐Ÿ˜ก ..my god what are they doing

Abrardh1 thumbnail
I think this drama is also made in austrialia