cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi guys.i know the subject sound really weired but the purpose of this topic is to tell everyone in here that y not we share our memories from pak let's share watever u r missing.iam missing weddings of pak because we wear very nice dresses and jewelary so i really missing that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup...ur right...but i hav attended some wedddingss here too..the thing i miss is the eid......nd ofcourse my eidi from all my relatives..uncles..aunts..nd cousins..nd ofcourse the big eid...no bakraas here 😭 😭
champ12345 thumbnail
i am missing all the things of pak........the eid,weddings,food!yummmm ohhhhh God everything.... i want to go back to my sweet homeland 😕
anudox thumbnail
I WANNA GO BAK I MISS EVETHIGN GOIGN TO THE FArms teasing the cowss=( 😭
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice topic.

i miss my colourful life in pak ..and wanted to go back ASAP... here life is black n white.. cant enjoy my festivals 😭
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i'm born in denmark but i have been in pakistan so many times....
i want to live in pakistan 😭
all ppl in pakistan r sooooooooooooo sweet.
weddings here r nothing. ppl are just talking nd maybe they r playing some good songs. nobody thinks about jewellery nd colours.
eid in denmark is sooooooo boaring. we just have a little party nd nothing else. we get eidi from our parents nd other relative.
i miss every thing in pakistan. i miss my grandmom nd my mom's family.
i want to cry 😭
Farhanas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
missing everthing, weddings of my nieces & nephews, birth of their children, eids, departures of loved ones from this world, my MIL, my husbands older brother, my cousins aunts uncles they all are gone & we just cry here with prayers of their souls rest in peace, our children are missing all fun they can have with their cousins & other loved ones, life here is not same like there 😭
Edited by Farhanas - 17 years ago
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im Born in the uk but bein pakistan plenty of tymes actully its onli been like nearly a month since i returned...what i like about pakistan is da weddings...da kusre 😆 we live in a village and its really nice place where evry1 cums and visits u and checks up on u...evry1 is like one big fam but i feel deres jus sum fun lacking there..here i go out wheneva i wnt cum home wneva i wnt...ove dere u need 2 have sum1 wid u at all tymes...and so on...i do miss the cheap clothes and shoes 😆 actully da cheap evrything!!!yea ma luggage woz overwieght on ma own...i love that feeling once u land in pakistan...i h8 that feeling when the cooli messes u about (mines did and i had traveled alone so had no suport wotsoeva 😕 ) oh yea i miss all the good fresh fruit...the rickshaws ...the fresh jalebi...and they way evry1 treated me like i woz a royal jus coz i woz frm abroad 😆 hehe ma cuzn proposed 2 me wile i woz dere dat woz funny 😆 yea dats about it...i gt plenty 2 say on dis topic but id b here all day and i have a driving lesson in half hour 2 attend 😛