sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
http://www.channel-2001.com/silsila.htm
Zara & Javed Noor & Ahsan Ahsan & Faisal Noor & Faisal Zara

'Silsila' - is a story of a business tycoon - 'Mr WAQAR' - played by RAFIQ NASAR, who is settled in Dubai and built up a vast business empire. His wife 'SHEILA' - played by ZARA AKBAR alongwith their son - 'SHIRAZ' - played by FAISAL QURIESHY and daughter - 'SABINA' - played by the famous film and television beauty - NOOR, live in their native country - Pakistan where they are leading a normal comfortable life. One day news comes in that their father Mr Waqar has expired, so the wife decides to come to Dubai, to wind up the business and return back home.

Upon her arrival at Dubai - Sheila finds the business flourishing and the staff who always held Mr Waqar in high esteem very disappointed when they learn that she is here to wind up the business. Her children join her in Dubai and are amazed as to how their mother has taken control of the entire business and is now controlling the business in a very professional manner. It is during this period that she meets her old college friend, 'Mr JALAL' played by film and television actor director - JAVED SHEIKH, who also a competitor on one side, but has always had a soft corner for Sheila. Mr Jalal has a son from a Italian wife whom he has divorced as both of them had different approaches to life and their marriage was a mismatch. His son 'WAJDAN' played by Ahsan is a very soft spoken young man who is always trying to get hold of his Pakistani roots as he is greatly impressed by the culture and moral values. Soon Jalal tries to help Sheila in her business by diverting contracts and starts building up a relationship between the two of them, which is obviously noticed by the their children, which is unacceptable to Shiraz, as he is very close to his late father and cannot accept anyone else in his fathers place. On the otherhand Wajdan is getting interested in Sabina, and they both want to get married. Shiraz during this period develops a soft corner for MAHEEN played by FARHEEN RAJA, who is his secretary and the daughter of their accountant.

How are these relationships going to turn ? What was the reaction of their mothers relationship with Jalal ? Was Waqar's death natural ? All these answers appear ….. Once you watch the serial, Written by Pervaiz Kaleem and Zubair Abbasi - Directed and shot on locations by Syed Faisal Bukhari …… Starring :-

JAVED SHEIKH - ZARA AKBER - FAISAL QURIESHY - NOOR - AHSAN - FARHEEN RAJA - SHAHZAD ALI KHAN - HISSAM QAZI - RAFIQ NASAR - Dr AUSAF KHAN - SYED ASAD and many others.

link: http://www.channel-2001.com/silsila.htm

-sadaf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf18 thumbnail

This is a good drama...revolves around a unique social isuue

u ll need to watch it...

-sadaf

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sounds like an interesting drama... is it out on dvd yet?

-Maha
Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnxs 4 inf abt salis is silsalay aired on tv?
sadaf18 thumbnail

ya, well it has already aired...i watched it on videos here in the US...it is really good...

-sadaf

anam2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds good... really Sadaf they have cassettes of it! hmm.. I shud try to get some then 😊
canadian01 thumbnail
ya sadaf i also like it i willllll watch it.

Eman
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

My list for the dramas to be watched is getting longer each day!... I shall add this one too! soundz pretty interesting.. thx Sadaf..

Amreen