Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Aastha is really malicious ! I wonder if she ever introspects .Even before her present crisis she used to be mean to anyone she didn't like and now she has gone so hyper that she thinks nobody else has a right to come wee bit close to her family.And look at the way poor Sid is being browbeaten to respond to Aastha's love even though he loves Sia. All because Baby would be hurt .Aastha then , really is a baby , a peevish foul mouthed one! She ought to grow up !

She takes everyone for granted.Its high time someone put some sense to her .She speaks exactly like her nani!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diamondgirl thumbnail

Hi Guys: I think same. Aastha needs a reality check. The sun does not rise and set on her. She needs to think of someone else other than herself.

I think she needs to really do some hard thinking about the type of person she wants to be. Right now I cannot tolerate her behavior on the show. Rude, Obnoxious, malicious, mean-spirited.

Aur Sid. Sid deserves and should be with Sia. Not Sid with Aastha. Aastha does not deserve Sid. Sid is too righteous and so sweet and full of good values. I think Sid will in time become so agitated and fedup with Aastha's behavior that he will terminate their relationship..

simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its just that she was brought up that way...simran gave her everything she ever wanted and now she has gottn used to gettn her way.... i think its simrans fault for bringn her up that way...
spazz thumbnail
i just think that aastha is a spoiled brat and gets her own way all the time. She needs a reality check, and when she finds out that things aint the way she sees them, she will have a huge shock!!!!! also, i think that she is sly and cunning and basically a spoiled little brat. 😛
scorpio_pk thumbnail

Originally posted by: wawahehe

Hindu engg - please put yourself in Aastha's shoes and then think. May be you may have differenet opinion.

I agree with you!
Its really easy to call someone spoiled brat etc but if they would have been through the same situation then definitely reactions will be almost the same.
bkeero thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree....she is so spoiled... maybe she inherited some of her nani madness....

She is selfish, she needs a reality check... she should be thankful for everthing that everyone has done for her....

Her life would not have been the same if she was raised by ner nani...

principessa thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio_pk

I agree with you!
Its really easy to call someone spoiled brat etc but if they would have been through the same situation then definitely reactions will be almost the same.

I agree..

Mulan08 thumbnail

It is a fact that Aastha has had her way in everything and was showered with the love of so many people , but Simran's situation was so delicate , she only thought of loving Aastha and ensuring that Aastha would not ever desert her . I understand that, but what I find plumb impossible isAastha's readiness to believe anything and everything evil about her mom .She might have been angry , yes , but if she loses all sense of proportion and vows to hate her mom , then it shows that she was not as attatched to Simran as she ought to have been.

Even Sia was very angry with her mother for hiding the truth but later forgave her because she cared for her .And she did not give up looking for her biological mother. Being angry for a while is one thing but Aastha has taken the role of a regular vamp, manipulating people and forcing Sid to love her.

Edited by hinduengg - 19 years ago
Kiran48312 thumbnail
maybe you are talking about a diffrent thing that Aastha did because Astitva may be far ahead in India, But i did make a subject about this and i do agree, at the point where Aastha found out simran wasnt her real mom, there is a limit to everything but also changing her carrer!?!?!? At that point I felt that Aastha really need 2 slaps across the face!!!!! Anyone agree?
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think a couple of slaps may have solved the problem a while back... but the way the situation has progressed, it seems to me that slapping no longer is the answer...perhaps, now, abhi is the answer - he is what she needs - a new persona for her to put her trust in...

However, i must say, i do think a slap may have done it before...