anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guyzz its me Annum here....i have a huge favour to ask all of u....sooooo plz plz plz do it......it doesnt have anything to do with IF but sorry its kinda important so i thot why not go to my buddies...

ok my teacher is a professional singer...but not a famous one...her brother and sister have a studio and they sing and record songs and have published out an actual cd.....now they entered the Matt Mahar contest where if they win they will have their own concert...now they are the final four out of 64 spots.....so it really tough..its only the group of three..

she's and her siblings are the only one running from canada....so we want them to win....so plz plz vote for themmm......

the name is Nancy Bodsworth.....

its the first one on the list....

so vote for therm on the web site below...

http://www.spiritandsong.com/node/2474

my teacher is the one with straight hair...not the curly one.....so plz plz vote for her...she'll bee veryyy happppyyy....thalnzz guyzzz nd dont forget to vote...

sorry i created the title this way so u cud come and do it ....sorrryyyy lolzzzz

Edited by anumra - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumra thumbnail
can u guyzz plz reply if u did vote...so i wud know how many of u voted and then i;ll ask m teracher to thank u all personnallly..lolzz
biatchali thumbnail
i have voted and i shall vote when i use my laptop at home...ip add changes and i can vote again 😃 😛
anumra thumbnail
OMG guyzzz u r the BEST...i knew i cud depend on u as alwayzz and my teacher was really happy...she sed to thank all of u...