taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys

i have a news for u .....fahad mustafa first drama is coming on arydigital on monday to thursday called ''yeh mohabbatain'' this drama is basically produced directed and ๐Ÿ˜† also acted by fahad mustafa family๐Ÿ˜† as far as i dont like him ...as he seems very overated and over confident .....but if u want to see him in his ladakpan ๐Ÿ˜† then this show is for u [guys please no offence]but he is looking horrrrrrrrrrrrrrible in this drama ....u could also have that chance to see him without make up and grooming he looks my god more than below average boy

u can also have opprtunity to watch his elder brother and father

and also in basant there was drama called ''rut agaye re'' has been telecasted on him[he was looking a total loooooofer in it [again no offence]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurean thumbnail
and u know guys this drama was a big flop even its now telecasts but u cant watch that as every thing from writing to acting direction to production is sooooooooo cheap and yes his elder bro is very much like him and his name is khalid tunio and he is playing the main lead ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
*LOL* ๐Ÿ˜†

You know, I REALLY like Fahad Mustafa, as he really does look cute. But yes, he does look a little... ummmm... bad at times. Hehe... and yo, I didn't take any offence cuz the way you described the whole thing was really funny. *lol*

Anyways, I do not have ARY, so I just hope someone posts the drama here. I'd really like to watch the serial and his whole family. *LOL*

PS: I've heard he got married, if anyone has his wife's pic, please post.

Edited by amy22 - 17 years ago
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG stop making fun of him ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† otherwise fahad's fans will attack on u ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
mary123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yh plz cud sum1 post the drama plz
n is he really married not herd ov dat neways if ne1 has mor news on dat plz let us know
thanx
khads45 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hes cute but sometimes he looks like a bandar... ๐Ÿ˜†
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't have ARY. Can anyone post his picture from that drama ๐Ÿ˜Š

taurean thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

OMG stop making fun of him ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† otherwise fahad's fans will attack on u ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†well guys i apologise if i heart fahad mustafa fans but yes u r right wini while posting this thread i was very afraid of his fans

thanx god it didnt came out that bad๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and u ppl were asking as he married or not so i think he is not yet but his bhabi interview came in khwateen digest that very very soon he will get married and thats in 2 to 3 months

Doell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no he is sooooooo cute and that Drama is the best
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khads45

hes cute but sometimes he looks like a bandar... ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yea true but he is sweet and I like him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†