Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
oh yaa few weeks ago somebody posted these exact same pix.....but thanx anywayz
i have a question not only to u but other people who make seperate topics for pix......why u all dont post the pix to the pic gallery?????....u all have lots of beautiful pix and u all make seperate topix for them why u dont post them in the gallery????.......dont take me wrong and i m also not rude 😃 here but that really bothers me when somebody make seperate topics for them......if we all start posting pix in gallery then lots of people will start looking the pix in the gallery otherwise lots of people dont think gallery is updated
jenein-kaista@h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so cuteeeeeee thanxxx 😳 😳
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pictures 😉

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wini

oh yaa few weeks ago somebody posted these exact same pix.....but thanx anywayz
i have a question not only to u but other people who make seperate topics for pix......why u all dont post the pix to the pic gallery?????....u all have lots of beautiful pix and u all make seperate topix for them why u dont post them in the gallery????.......dont take me wrong and i m also not rude 😃 here but that really bothers me when somebody make seperate topics for them......if we all start posting pix in gallery then lots of people will start looking the pix in the gallery otherwise lots of people dont think gallery is updated

I have made many topics related to pictures, but I only make a topic if I many pictures of the same person. Because it is easy to find them. But if I have only 3 or 4 photos I post them in the gallery😉

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dunno wht ppl see in imran abbas tht they get obsessed wid him...alrite hez cute or whtever..but plzzzzzz giv it a break..stop postin his pics every 4 dayssss...there r also ppl here who hate him nd dunt wanna c his pics being posted almost regularly...if therez a gallery for him..juss post it there..plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!
taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
welll com'n if u hate him why do u open his thread i dont do that thing if i dont like some one....and yes u r right his pic should not be posted again and again .....but may be whoever is posting post it by mistake thinking that it hasnt been posted yet ....but plzzzz i think i will post his new pics whenever i will get ..soon i think the new one will be his marriage pic 😭 but still i will definitely post it here ...so guys its right to post new pics and not the older one ....now is it alright or not 😆
rinchang thumbnail
I think so that the new one will be his marriage pic