am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Last episode was copied from the grudge I don't mean everyhting but the kid and that eye Disha saw out of nothing with the hair in front of the face. That was from the grudge. Why do they have to copy can't they make something up like taffy's kuch ankahin baatein? Atleast this episode was better then that stupid man eating tree! It really scared me sometimes to be honest I closed my eyes most of the time😆 But it was copied. That boy was so cute it was so horrible that he did suicide. And normally the boy is so cute I was like all "Awwww" but when you see him opening his big mouth and screaming very loud I was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" I couldn't sleep anymore😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetjatti01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ye, i liked dis one too, but i saw little bit i wanted 2 read the update but no one updated yet i wish someone will soon.
Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea that's what i saying too when i saw it. But it was pretty good compared to the other episodes. 😛
sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hate it when they copy stories..

am_786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetjatti01

ye, i liked dis one too, but i saw little bit i wanted 2 read the update but no one updated yet i wish someone will soon.

There is a online episode😃

193980 thumbnail
Can someone please post the ending of this episode? I had recorded it on my DVR but the ending is lost. I saw till Mihir Mishra & Narayani Shastri go to that haunted house for some romantic date😕 and the realtor or lawyer guy explaining the whole story to Narayani's friend.
am_786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Can someone please post the ending of this episode? I had recorded it on my DVR but the ending is lost. I saw till Mihir Mishra & Narayani Shastri go to that haunted house for some romantic date😕 and the realtor or lawyer guy explaining the whole story to Narayani's friend.

You can watch the whole episode online.... 😉

Keep laughing😆

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was still veryyyyy predictable !!!!
193980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: am_786

You can watch the whole episode online.... 😉Keep laughing😆

I don't watch videos. I watch shows on TV and I just missed the last few scenes and for that I don't want to go through the whole video.

Thanks for your help.

archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maya do you watch aahat 😉