Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackrose__85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi.. i havent been on india-forums for a while and i am trying to change my signature but cant seem to remember how i did it the first time.
i have gone on my dashboard and update profile. on the signature tab i have entered the url of the signature i want but when i preview signature it just says the url, the picture doesnt appear..
plz tell me what i'm doing wrong.
kchaims thumbnail
u have to add [IMG] in front of url and in the end u have to add [ /IMG]

[remove the space between / and IMG .

if u are not clear u may check forum codes just beneath the quick reply box .

here id the link if u dont find the forum codes

forum codes
Edited by daffodils.dudu - 13 years ago
.SaduFarzi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Can nyone temme we do we become a viewbies, coolbies and videobies?? 🤔

kchaims thumbnail
coolbie - for becoming a coolbie one has to write written updates for a show consistently .

Videobie - for becoming a videobie one has to provide video updates on regular basis.

viewbie - for becoming viewbie one has to b active in a section and promote active discussion and report post which are against IF COC.

AliceT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! Can you please tell me how can we send one message to multiple number of people at a time. At the most I am able to send one message per person only, though I want to send it to more number of people.

Also
can you please tell me how to post the hyperlinked name of a FF instead of the whole link being displayed... Eg : "FF" this appears as a hyperlink instead of "http://............." this being shown.

Thank You.
Bye.

Edited by AliceT - 13 years ago
AliceT thumbnail
I have a request and a suggestion to make :

Being a Newbie I don't know all the factors that lead to the banning of a member's posts but I would really wish that instead of temporarily banning ALL the posts by a particular member why don't you ban JUST the offensive/rule breaking posts. I'm saying so because there are members who write so well on this forum...poems,FF's etc., all the creative work of theirs get erased in a moment and this is heartening to see. There are works which should be accessible to Newbies also but as we have joined recently most of the posts of these writers are banned and hence cannot be viewed.

This was just a request and I really hope that the administrators will look into this problem.

Thanks.

kchaims thumbnail
U can send same PM to various people by selecting various names in the PM.

and you can hyperlink by

[URL=add the url here]Title[ / URL]

remove the spaces between [ and / and U .

write evrything without space thts it.or check forum codes. its jus beneath ur post reply box :)

AliceT thumbnail
Thanks daffodils.dudu.

I have tried messaging the same way as you have told, but at the most the message is send to only one person i.e. the top one on my list. I am unable to send it to more than one person at a time :(

Trapti_KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my signature option is not working i dunno whats the issue..i evn verified my id......whenever i put sumthing in my siggi box it disappear ..what to do...or signature option is not for newly joined/active ppsssss
582204 thumbnail
question... how do you send graphics in testimonials...i really dont know ..ive been trying so much but it just wont work..if someone could let me know i would be really grateful