Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi guys,

from now on we'll have disuccion topics on serials that are over and those that are still on.

This week we have Manzil. So let's discuss this serial from beginning to end.

• Did you like the story?
  • What made you watch Manzil?
  • Your favs in Manzil are/is ...?
  • Do you think the actors were good in their roles or do they need to improve on something and what like voice modulation etc?
  • Did you like the ending?
  • What could have been an alternative ending?
  • Any other thoughts?

PSF Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oops i hav no idea abt this drama..wht actors nd actresses were in it?
sunehri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hiii

i liked manzill
at start i didnt watch it cuz i find it boring..but after a bit time this serial was intersted for me
I like the story.
i think i am watching this serial not for any actor but just watching two know whats going on...the main thing is the storry ke story me kya ho raha hai,warna actor bas sab thik hi hain,koi bohat khaas nahi hai,

i didnt have seen the end of this serial cuz i am in germany and here is this serial running now....aj kal zobia ki shadi chal rahi hai,,,,

and i dont know the end but i thik or i guess that adnan siddiqui(zobias father) will die,
and the other one are later all happy with each other and asad will fergive his wife...shahid is lye ke uska beta bhi mother ke sath hai...

so i have try to answer u,,,, 😊 bye
sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

similar to sunehri I only began watching this serial part-way thru ..to b precise, when the lead-actress remarried / left her new-born with her best friend ...n the last episode I saw of this drama was when her children located her at her first husband's house

I'm yet to see the last few episodes, which have been recorded for me, becos didn't get a chance to go home last week ..but have been told that the last episode was shown last-night, so one less chore for mummy-dearest (mind u it's her fault I watch the ones I do!) ..lol 😛

so will give my *full* comments then, but for now, I guess my reason for watching it was becos it seemed *different* ..althou I came to that conclusion on 2 occasions, with a *small* (n I say small 😳) break in-between, when I lost the momentum to see it thru ..but, hey, I've re-began when the mother-daugther met at the airport 😛 ..n I'm not familiar with many actor/esses so, the star-cast had no impact on my *interest*

shais thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi everyone

i really like dat drama on ary but unfortunetely i missed the last episode so if anyone has the link where i can get this episode i'll b thnxfull

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i didnt watch that serial 😭 otherwise i will be so happy to join the discussion
sunehri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.