Frequent Posters

bkeero thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Much better looking and a better actor also...😊

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I agree that he's a better actor, but this is a very old pic, when he was younger. Right now he looks old, jaded and FAT!
DeSiLiCiOuS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i can't see the picture 😊
sweet n sour thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree he is a thousand times better than the old Sid
scorpio_pk thumbnail

Originally posted by: koihai

Yeah I agree that he's a better actor, but this is a very old pic, when he was younger. Right now he looks old, jaded and FAT!

I totally agree with you !
mehvishrainbow2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vishal Singh did Ayushmaan too or not

zahida thumbnail
we havent seen him here in south africa,but im sure he's better looking than da old sid.the old sid was too oldddddddd!
dewan_arun thumbnail

Well, we get the feeling that Vishal Singh is old for the character because we are comparing him with Abbas Khan who looked much younger.

But actually, if you remember Sonu, he was almost 10-11 years old when Aastha was an infant. So if today Sia is 20 years old, Sid should be around 30-31 years. Also, he is a qualified surgeon having about 4 years experience. By the time you qualify as a surgeon these days, you are as it is in your late 20s and if you have 3-4 years experience, you can easily be past 30.

Hence it is Abbas Khan who looked too young for the role and not Vishal Singh looking too old for it.

Vishal Singh has proved to be a good actor - his comic timing in Dekh Bhai Dekh was impeccable and anyone who can be good at comedy can be good at anything. And he has proved it in other serials too. Unfortunately, ever since Vishal Singh has arrived, Sid has precious little to do. Lets hope he gets a chance to display his histrionics in the coming episodes.

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I love Vishaal Singh. I have seen him in so many different roles and he has done justice to every single one of them. I like him better than Abbas. He looks older than Abbas because he IS older than Abbas. I could never relate to Abbas so much, but with Vishaal in the role, I am sure I can empathize with Sid more now. Hopefully we will see more of his acting abilities once the Sia-Sid-Astha triangle begins.
Edited by tisha_bhatia - 19 years ago