Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneha tendulkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
The question is not "CAN WE " the question is "WILL WE"....if it were the question of can....we would win the cup hands down..not only this one but the previous 2 editions.... but this time...i think we have the perfect combination...though there are a few teams better than us in all the three departments(at least bowling and fielding)..i have a feeling that we will make it this time.... I thing which we cant't ignore is the fact that if we gotta win..then we have 2 bat the opposition out of the game...if we excel in the other departments.it's a bonus for us...but batting is our main strength...
so that's it........I wish we and ONLY WE(INDIA) have the last Hurrah! on APRIL 28 2007....

Sneha(god i have never written so much since i came 2 IF [LOL] )
Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes India Can Win They Have A Great Player Like Sachin,Dravid,Dhoni,Yuvraj,Sehwag,Pathan,Ganguly 😊
Chief Saab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lets see .. all we can do is PRAY for ou team .. jo bhi ho world cup Asia me hee aana chaahiye .. bas baki kuch nahi chaahiye ..
Chief Saab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Circut

Yes India Can Win They Have A Great Player Like Sachin,Dravid,Dhoni,Yuvraj,Sehwag,Pathan,Ganguly 😊

excuse mee