Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: anumra

ok tell me wini its kinda silly question,.,,

u know the thing they say in urdu....apnay kiyay par pani pherna..
describe tht in ONE word....and no one else answer tht only Wini..ok and nobody help her ok..

omg man thts hard..........i read that q yesterday and i started thinking about it from yesterday but still dont comeup wid anything๐Ÿ˜ญ.........but dont worry i will answer that just give me one more day ok๐Ÿ˜ƒ

wini thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1409

Hi Wini! I am back w/my sets of questions.. congrats again to be on hot seat! ๐Ÿค— & sorry if i m repeating my questions asked b4 ๐Ÿ˜•

When's your birthday? 19 sep Where are you from? (Cities of Canada & Pak.) London, ca and lahore, Pk What grade level you are in? 12 What is your fav. subject? Fashions๐Ÿ˜ƒ....bcoz i got award in that ......but i also like accounting Some Favs. of yours:
      fav. movie? now a days "rang dey basanti" fav. song? really hard to decide but i really like salam-e-ishq's songs fav. color? "rageen"๐Ÿ˜ƒ thts wat ali zafar says to the ans of this Q....but if u really want me to tell one then i will go say "black" coz i lov black color fav. time of the month/week/day? well duno about the months but i love fridays ......and 12pm.....bcoz i can sleep at that time๐Ÿ˜ƒ fav. book? dont really like reading but i love jane austen's "Pride and Prejudice"
    • fav. food? noodles
    What do you like most about urself? i m friendly and organised.....i m just answering not self-esteeming๐Ÿ˜› What do you dislike most about urself? laziness๐Ÿ˜ก What is a friend to you? the most caring person in ur life.........the reason why i said this is that i think not only the skool frnds but ur mom,dad, sis, bro, hus/wife....etc.....or anyoone u r close too can be ur frnd and u say that they r ur frnd only then if they reallly really cares about u....right What makes you laugh? indian serials๐Ÿ˜›
  • Who are your bestfriends on PSF/IF? well i didnt really make frnds here(thats doesnt mean that i dont like any1) but i know lots of people here e.g. u, scorpian, maryam, iman, terenaam, indian masala...etc sry if missed anyone's name๐Ÿ˜›

I will post more once u answered this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. have fun!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by wini - 17 years ago

Word Count: 1

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh i forgot to say it has to be a an english word...not an urdu one...and yah ok im dyin to tell u ...so keep thinking and pm me wen u give up LOLZZ thne i'll u all te answer....but till then no one help wini...and nobody answer it as welll...keep ur cap on wini
anumra thumbnail
wini ims till waiting for ur answer......waitingggggggggggggg
wini thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion134

I LOVE this question๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ Wini here is one question which needs a lot of thinking!!!๐Ÿ˜†

My question then, cast people from Pakistan in the following films:

DDLJ shan/srk, reeema/kajol, and talat hussain/amrish puri

Pyar Kiya to darna kya humayun saeed/salman, nadia khan/kajol, ijaz aslam/arbaaz

Naseeb (it's an old film with Amitabh, Shatrughan Sinha, Rishi Kapoor)

i really dont know about his film

Vivah imran abbas/shahid, iman/amrita, ayeash(from darkan)/sis, saba hameed(i lov her n she will do that role very well)๐Ÿ˜ƒ/mother

Fanaa aminah haq/kajol, humayun saeed/amir, iman, vinie, tooba/three frndz

KANK Ahhhhh shan/srk, may be momar rana/abhi, reema/rani, aminah/preety, usman perzada/amitab, samina peerzada/kiron kheer

Now Some Indian people in the following serials (can't even think of any Pakistani Movie)

Des Pardes (my fav.) i watch that drama long time ago all i remember is that nadia khan was in it and thats it but i also used to love ittt

Ansoo salman/zulfi, srk/nabeel, ash(coz she will go to sallu in the end)๐Ÿ˜›/maheen, madhuri/tasmina, zayed khan/asad, i dont remember any one else....sry

BKR which one is it?/

MB & C i dunno about dis 1 too

i wish u ask me about "Alpha bravo charlie" but if u want to know the naswer for this then my answer wil be srk/kashisf, sallu/faraz, saif/gulshair, and priyanka/shehnaaz.........isnt that will be fun if they make a movie on that with these actor ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

AND last quetion for now: Your education? i m a grd 12 stdent

that's it for now, will be back with more if get time.

So till then answer these ones.

wini thumbnail

wini ims till waiting for ur answer......waitingggggggggggggg

ok i give up man๐Ÿ˜ƒ..........i really dont know.....plz tell me bcoz i tried my best but didnt able to find anything๐Ÿ˜ญ

so plz tell me the answer bcoz i really want to know it

anumra thumbnail
ok great....i'll tell u now LOLZZZ
the saying...apnay kiyay pay pani pherna...
described in one english word..

"FLUSH" LOLZZZZZZZZZ>.

.im sure u understand if u dont then keep thinkning LOLZZZ...
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow ๐Ÿ˜› Congratz Hun!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Maddz xxx

wini thumbnail

ok great....i'll tell u now LOLZZZ
the saying...apnay kiyay pay pani pherna...
described in one english word..

"FLUSH" LOLZZZZZZZZZ>.

.im sure u understand if u dont then keep thinkning LOLZZZ...

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

too gud yaar.........well i didnt even think about it๐Ÿ˜›........but thats absolutly right๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

anumra thumbnail
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ i know its so tupid..but realllllyyyy funnnnnnyyyyy