~*~Member of The Week~*~

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

To PSF's

We are back with our member of the week and hope you enjoy this week's MOTW too as you did before. But before announcing the MOTW, let's have a

Lil Intro:

She is a known PSF member. You will find most of her posts in Picture galleries and drama related discussions. She joined IF on 19th November 2005 (is already one IF year old😉).

As far as I know, her first post in PSF was in Update of SLN serial. She is Reema Khan, Amna Sharif, Salman Khan... fan. She likes Atif and Ali Zafar's songs.

She is sweet, sensible, adorable, cute (I can't lie anymore😛)... & she is our very own....

Few questions from the development team of PSF to start with:

Name:

Profession:

How did you find out about IF & PSF:

Your Hobbies:

What you like about IF & PSF:

What you don't like about IF & PSF:

Why are you hooked to IF & PSF:

PSF Development Team

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kooool idea...but r da other members suppose to do something too???? i mean how does this go???
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion134

Few questions from the development team of PSF to start with:

Name: Aaminah (but now even my family called me ifian😛)

Profession: High School Student

How did you find out about IF & PSF: i was looking for kth for a long time and found IF and after that i hardly go to any other site😃 bcoz i didnt feel like,,,,,,,i found everything here

Your Hobbies: send replies to IF posts😛,send pix to psf gallery, other than that i like sewing, cricket, sleeping, chating, collecting pictures of beautiful dresses😊

What you like about IF & PSF: i like the members of PSF and IF😉.........they all r very nice, very caring, loving, helpful...👏...long listtttt

What you don't like about IF & PSF: there isnt anything that i dont like here.........believe me i just love this forum......"main itna time ghar waloon kay saath nahi spent karti jitna main yahan karti hoon😆"

OMG😲 i dont believe this😲.......is that really my name😛?????

thank u soooooooo much to all mods ........u all r very nice......i didnt even think that u will choose me one day.........thank u sooooooooo very much

its seems like i won an award....😃....and i m shocked to see that how do u know my choice???????.........how do u know that i like salman khan.....i know i used to have ali and atif's pic in my siggie and also amna's but i dont remember any sallu pic soooo how do u know /?????😃

i like to thanx again to all of u especially scorpian, amreen, maryam, and iman thanx guyz u all r very helpful and u all helped me a lot👏

Me_Anonymous thumbnail

Originally posted by: modishh

kooool idea...but r da other members suppose to do something too???? i mean how does this go???

yup, you can ask wini as many questions as u want to about herlsef or some fun questions😃

wini thumbnail

yup, you can ask wini as many questions as u want to about herlsef or some fun questions😃

sure guyz

i m ready to answer anything.............just ask i will be egerly waiting for ur questions😃

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Congrats again 😃 👏 . Now thats a secret how do i know a lot about you 😉 😛
some questions from my side:
why do u like Salman, Atif and Ali?
Who do u like from Pakistani Actors apart from Reema?
Which dramas do u watch apart from KTH?
wini thumbnail

Congrats again 😃 👏 Thanks😃. Now thats a secret how do i know a lot about you 😉 😛
some questions from my side:
why do u like Salman, Atif and Ali?

because they all r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute......thats why.......i like ali's and atif's songs too but i love them bcoz they r so cute😛.....not bcoz they have gud songs😛
Who do u like from Pakistani Actors apart from Reema?

i like shaan, imran abbas, saba hameed, aminah haq and iman ali(ur favs😃).....and there r lots more
Which dramas do u watch apart from KTH?

now a days i m not watching any drama(not even kth bcoz its finally end😭) but i used to watch dohri, zevar, MPKGJH......but i m going to start watching new dramas now bcoz we again get dish😃

Word Count: 0

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hav a few questions..
r u a student?? if yes..wht r u studyin??
nd how old r u?😃
wini thumbnail

Originally posted by: modishh

i hav a few questions..
r u a student?? if yes..wht r u studyin??
nd how old r u?😃

i m a high school student in Canada........i m taking science courses bcoz i want to apply for engineering😍..........😉.......other than phy, chem, maths, i m also taking accounting, and fashions......bcoz i like them

and i m 18 yesrs old

come-on guyzz..........questionssssssss ask me more questionssssssss yaar

Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Wini Congrats again,

Well my rapid fire is all set 4 u...

1.family/ friends

2.love / arrange

3.pink / red

4.ice cream / chocolates

5.movies / dramas