?!?!WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!?!?!?!

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
WHAT THE 🤬 DID THEY AIRED TONITE?!?! YEH KAISA KAHANI HAI?!?! they dig the grave and the aatma leaves them alone?!?!

these makers r so messed up!! and wat the hell was up wid da eye rollings?!?!?!😕

and....and..A TREE

EATING PPL??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nothing was clear..seemed they showed the editted version..why was gooria killed, why she got into the tree and how did the tree eat up ppl?????????? 😕😕 ..there were so many questions unanswered..
i have no clue what the makers of aahat are trying to do 😕
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah, but I liked the way it was shot.
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gawd id idnt even watch teh full episode i got so boored after the first 10 -15 mins itself sat i switched on to hungama channel to wtach the cartoon shinchan lolz dat ws much better than aahat i can say 😆
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tafarruz

WHAT THE 🤬 DID THEY AIRED TONITE?!?! YEH KAISA KAHANI HAI?!?! they dig the grave and the aatma leaves them alone?!?!

these makers r so messed up!! and wat the hell was up wid da eye rollings?!?!?!😕

and....and..A TREE

I agree with you. It makes sense to think that after a body has been buried that a soul leaves in peace. I think compared to the "mummy's edition" last week this was disappointing.

Anastacia thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 Lolz, it was kind of stupid. I was eagerly awaiting for why the guy killed Gudiya. But, there were no explanations. 😕 But it was entertaining though.
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
They tried to copy EXORCIST wid the head spinning and the gal flyin in the air.......oh gawd! Even Tamil/Telegu "nagin" films have better computer effects then the show! 😆

and the Tree eating ppl was copied from LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS
*_§ñ€Hå_* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i soooooooo agree with tafarruz. this epi had no story. didnt even tell us y the man killed the lady 🤢
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was more funny n dumb than scary 😆
WillSmith456 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tafarruz

and....and..A TREE

lol😆

Word Count: 1