iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
update Dec. 1st

Manas is upset about what he has heard and realizes that he has also not congratulated Abhi and Neha on their new house. Pranay, Rashmi, Ria and Manas go together and hand over gifts and congratulate Abhi and Neha. Manas decides he should tell Simran about it but seeing her having a good time decides against it. Rashmi longs for a child and tells Pranay who tells her to wait for a few months till her studies are over and then she can have a child. Manas tells Ria about what he had over heard and Ria tells him not to tell Simran about it since each one is a mature adult and that they should take their own decisions and face life. Simran is uneasy about Abhi and Neha's closeness. Neha feels uneasy and gets a pregnancy test done which is positive and Abhi is exuberant.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks koihai...that was really nice of you to update us.😊
RS87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i don really know but i think tt neha is fakin her 2nd pregnancy...so tt abhi will pay attentiobn to her.. i think she was actin really horrible at e astha birthday n hse warmin party...like makin simran jealous n all tt... tt was a really sick thing to do....
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks koihai.It's really nice to give the update.We really appreciate.

We have a kahawat in hindi - ek mayan me do talwar...... it's just not possible.Both Simran and Neha are trying to go against nature.Simran should now actually run as far a spossible from Abhi & neha.