tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys maybe its not about kasamh se but its still really importan i got this email and i want u guys to help too if posssible because i think that this kid deserves a second chance at life plzzz.sorry to the mods but i hope u understand.(thsi money is for a better life for a little baby and if u help god will surely help you plzz pray for him no matter what religion you are. for those people who have kids can understand their situation if u want to make sure visit the website.

One-year old Aariz Aatif was diagnosed with a rare form of liver cancer (hepatoblastoma) in Pakistan when he was two months old. After much chemo and secondary problems, his only hope was for a transplant which could only be done overseas. Alhamdulillah he and his parents were given a humanitarian visa and he is awaiting a liver transplant at the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. Unfortunately as a Foreigner, Aariz had no insurance or Medicade.

Here is the latest news from my cousin, a lawyer in Mount Vernon, New York :

they will not place Aariz on the transplant list until the hospital administration gives financial clearance - that will only be when there is $325,000 deposited into their account - The transplant must be done as soon as possible as his disease is now affecting the portal vein - doctors want him on that list now - his lungs, Alhumdolillah are much improved [they had a fungal infection before] and not a factor in stopping the transplant - the only factor is money
So about 325 thousand dollars is needed of which only 24 thousand has been raised so far.
BABY AARIZ NEEDS YOUR HELP URGENTLY!!
$325,000 NEEDS TO BE RAISED AND GIVEN TO THE HOSPITAL BEFORE TREATMENT.
YOUR DONATION COULD HELP SAVE AARIZ'S LIFE
DONATE TODAY to the CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTBURGH PREPAYMENT
For Aariz Atif or to the SAVE AARIZ FOUNDATION:
it's too late to mail checks, please use the website for wiring info.
Jazakumullahu khayr for investing.
Wiring info:
The bank information necessary for the wire transfer is as follows:

Bank Name: Mellon Bank, NA

Bank Address: One Mellon Center , Pittsburgh , PA 15238

Account Name: CHP Ariz Atif (Children's Hospital Pittsburgh Prepayment Account for Ariz Atif)

Account Type: Checking

Account Number: 139-3854

Routing Number: 043000261

If they need a residential address: It's
51 Clarke Street, Brentwood, N.Y. 11717

Online paypal at helpaariz.com is much easier than going into a bank and doing the wire transfer. But the wire transfer goes directly into the required account.
May Allah reward you all for your efforts.
For more Information, visit www.helpaariz.com
Some may wonder, "If I didn't know the author of this post how can I check out the facts for myself?"
    Visit the website Muslim Centre of New York can vouch for this. Make du'a during the most acceptable times. Contact the hospital about the account [I'll try and get more info]
  1. Shaikh Muhammad Al Shareef (founder and president of Al-Maghrib Institute) can vouch for this
**** PLEASE THIS IS NOT FAKE AND PLEASE DONT IGNORE THIS HELP IN ANY WHICH WAY YOU CAN, PLEASE LETS MAKE THE EFFORT TO HELP THIS BABY AND HIS PARENTS AND IF YOU CANT HELP FINANCIALLY, PLEASE KEEP THIS INNOCENT BABY AND THEIR PARENTS IN YOUR DUA'A MAY ALLAAH (SWT) REWARD ALL OF US IN MAKING AN EFFORT TO HELP THIS CHILD****