Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

htwnqueen90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
why does everyone hate on pakistani actresses/model? i mean if we pakistanis/muslims dont have pride in our own thing everyone else is going to thing pakistan is nothing. meera is really pretty shes really pretty natural! pakistan have such beautiful flawless ppl perhaps the most beautiful
Edited by htwnqueen90 - 17 years ago
SonuSitara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet2bme

NIce pics, luved the dress in the first pic!......... but Meera is an AUNTY JEE big time! she needs to loose weight both from her body as well as face! ew 1000x

im sorry to say this but she has a HOT body.....and u dunt NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT...who said u have to dam ass skinny to look HOt ...she is HOT ...........im sorry u should get ur nazar checked

alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just hate her even cant stand her exuse me she is not preety she is ugly for god sake she spoiled muslim name she call she is muslim i dont think so she is too old but she said she is 22 😆 i justwant to slap her
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hate her..so dont like the pics
XxShahJxX thumbnail

Originally posted by: htwnqueen90

why does everyone hate on pakistani actresses/model? i mean if we pakistanis/muslims dont have pride in our own thing everyone else is going to thing pakistan is nothing. meera is really pretty shes really pretty natural! pakistan have such beautiful flawless ppl perhaps the most beautiful

I agree... 👏

aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

when she was in india .. in her interview she was " you know pakistan is like a baby in front of bollywood. etc etc " DOES SHE still need respect from us/pakistanies?🤢

tpm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think reema is much better than meera...

meera jus a lil too big i guess 😕
Doell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the but i dont like her she is too much and i dont like the aishwarya rai now aishwarya rai is 45 and she became a 33 i hate both of theme 🤢 🤢
XxShahJxX thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

when she was in india .. in her interview she was " you know pakistan is like a baby in front of bollywood. etc etc " DOES SHE still need respect from us/pakistanies?🤢

Oh wow... I didn't know she said that... shouldnt she praise Pakistan instead of saying something like that.. I dont like that but I still think she's very attractive Pakistani women in which she should be recognized for.. 😊

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: XxShahJxX

Oh wow... I didn't know she said that... shouldnt she praise Pakistan instead of saying something like that.. I dont like that but I still think she's very attractive Pakistani women in which she should be recognized for.. 😊

Have no comments on Meera but just came across what u said.. (underlined above).. from a Pakistani perspective, I agree with you, but from a Muslim view, there is nothing to feel pride of over an actress.