rose82 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hello mere nanhe munhe shaitaan๐Ÿ˜ณ

here is a ghost picture taken way back in 1936 by Indre...its a pic of the Brown Lady in Raynham..some name like tht๐Ÿ˜†

The famous photo above was taken in September, 1936 by Captain Provand and Indre Shira, two photographers who were assigned to photograph Raynham Hall for Country Life magazine. This is what happened, according to Shira:

"Captain Provand took one photograph while I flashed the light. He was focusing for another exposure; I was standing by his side just behind the camera with the flashlight pistol in my hand, looking directly up the staircase. All at once I detected an ethereal veiled form coming slowly down the stairs. Rather excitedly, I called out sharply: 'Quick, quick, there's something.' I pressed the trigger of the flashlight pistol. After the flash and on closing the shutter, Captain Provand removed the focusing cloth from his head and turning to me said: 'What's all the excitement about?'"

Upon developing the film, the image of The Brown Lady ghost was seen for the first time. It was published in the December 16, 1936 issue of Country Life. The ghost has been seen occasionally since.

there are loads and loads of pictures like this..with stories attcahed to them...i'll post some more later..if u have,u can also post.๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh wow .. thanks for sharing !
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Spooky. Thanks. I wonder if they are true. I still can't believe this.
Tiya_I thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cool...thanx for posting ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I heard that we cant take pics of ghosts..i mean they come empty..
plz correct me if im wrong
moon.beam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apurva

i dnt think so........bcos majority is the view tht ghost cannot be seen on our naked eye but the rays of the camera flash light or any other electromagnetic rays can sense the change in the density of air and this change gets reflected in the photographic material...............i dnt hav any single experience , not even any of my family members had any,this is wht i learnt after reading lot of research materials by various people around the world ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rish_withluv

i dnt think so........bcos majority is the view tht ghost cannot be seen on our naked eye but the rays of the camera flash light or any other electromagnetic rays can sense the change in the density of air and this change gets reflected in the photographic material...............i dnt hav any single experience , not even any of my family members had any,this is wht i learnt after reading lot of research materials by various people around the world ๐Ÿ˜Š

oh thanks a ton of clearing my confusion๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Apurva - 17 years ago
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow... thnx for the pics!

~Sania~
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apurva

that can be true only if the ghost exist?? do you believe that it exists if it does than what can someone say that we can take picture or not๐Ÿ˜† who knows??? if we can see a ghost than maybe we can either take a picture of it๐Ÿ˜‰

first thing first has anyone ever seen a ghost?๐Ÿ˜•

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me and my friends called the ghost in the cup and guess what the cup did move ๐Ÿ˜† scary it was