radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

I must say that Aahat is not scary at ALL!!!!

Its so wierd, the storyline is boring and doesnt make sense.

Like in last episode the step mother killed herself and came back to haunt and killed all her children because of some will.

THe story is pathetic, not scary in any way

Im not watching this show any more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, there were others before that were good right? We can't judge a show just by one episode. I guess they made a blunder/mistake and maybe ran out of ideas. Wait till next week and decide whether you think it is scary or not. I really liked last Saturday's episode. It was good while studying for an exam. 😉
Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
somtimes its scary somtimes its funny when its supposed to be scary..all in all i enjoy watchign this show..
Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I disagree with u, it wasn't that bad. I mean, there are soo many shows out there nowadays its hard to be original.I write horror stories, poems, and so much more, and trust me its hard to make a storyline that is new, interesting, and original. We must give the directors some credit for their efforts though. anyway, If you do not like the show and do not want to watch it, it is ur option to do so. But I hope u enjoyed the other episodes anyhow.
Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MereJannuSyeed

I disagree with u, it wasn't that bad. I mean, there are soo many shows out there nowadays its hard to be original.I write horror stories, poems, and so much more, and trust me its hard to make a storyline that is new, interesting, and original. We must give the directors some credit for their efforts though. anyway, If you do not like the show and do not want to watch it, it is ur option to do so. But I hope u enjoyed the other episodes anyhow.

i agree with her...

Indium thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it can be cheesy, but at least it's WAY better than rona dhona and saas-bahu serials 😃
gungunpreet thumbnail
i disagree with you too it is not baad att all 😳
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sometimes I find the episodes disappointing..i wont deny but yet again these r wayyy better than usual saas-bahu soaps 😃..and now when im addicted to this 1 hr show i am willing to stick to it..if it dint scare me then it did made me laugh atleast 😳
Aleena12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
some episode are scary and when u alone home
aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aahat 1 was too much scary...but Aahat 2 was not scary and 3 is also not scary.