Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Sree wrote:[

Now, to the question whether Simran still loves Astha or not? I do not think a mother needs to prove to the world at regular intervals, how much she loves her kid. This is very unfair to expect from a mother. In Simran's case, people might feel that she is avoiding or rather spending less time with Astha as soon as she got her Sia and Abhi with her. The answer is a big NO. Come on, Simran is also a human being with emotions. What if, she forgot the whole world for few days when she got back her presumed to be dead daughter back? What if life stopped for her when she saw Abhi again? This does not mean that she has forgotten AStha. Even now, her happiness is not complete bcos astha is not there with them. Even though, she craves to tell Astha the truth, she is not able to tell her bcos of Astha's strane reactions to situations. Yes, we might now blame Simran as responsible for this again. But we have to understand the situation in which Simran brought up Astha.]

I second every word.Expressed very well.

Cheers

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: frosty

As for saying that Simran adopted gudiya only
because her daughter was lost to her is not fair. We in all honestly do not
know whether Simran would have adopted Gudiya if Astha had not been
kidnapped. May be she would have we will never know.

I agree with all this...another thing NOT to overlook is that it was Neha's dying wish that simran bring up gudiya...that gudiya calls simran and only simran "mama" ...