does Simran still loves Astha?

dont_butter thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I have read or seen all the epidsodes but I know that Sia is reunited with her family..Abhi-Simran..and they are happy together according to one of the update I read...and not once did Simran worry about Astha..

So, since u have read/seen the latest episodes and know far more then me..so can u tell me:

-does Dr.Simran has still MAMTA for Astha so she has changed after getting her OWN REAL daughter Sia back?? I feel as if she wouldnt care for her and she will now be treated as NEHA's daughater...becuase Astha was sort of replacement of Sia and with Sia back..WHO CARES about Astha...now no more DEVI act and now Simran will be human again and her SO CALLED MUMTA FOR ASTHA when she came to know the truth will die..that is what called...BLOOD relation is solid...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

No, from what I have read so far, I think Simran cares for Astha more than ever before. She does not want to loose Astha at any cost. Perhaps she has become overzealous in protecting Astha, is ready to take any crap from her, even have her tear her own daughter's photographs, even forgo acknowledging her own daughter in front of the whole world for the fear of upsetting Astha..........Had it been any other woman, the first reaction at getting her daughter back would have been screaming at the top of her lungs to acknowledge and give her the rightful place as her own daughter, a daughter who was cruelly taken and kept away from for 18 years, damn the world and her spoiled adopted daughter, but she cotrolled such natural instincts only so that her other daughter would and could have more space to accept the facts. It's only a wonder that she remembered Astha in such a tumultuous and happy time of getting her own daughter and her love back.

As a mother of two kids, I know that it is a natural instinct to protect and shield the child who is weaker and take his side more often, pamper him a little more and expect the more matue one to understand the injustice, specially if the weaker child has the tendency to take it all out on you and become aggressive or seems to be drifting away from you......the sense of right or wrong has little to do if it is the question of winning back the love of an emotionally drifted child.......Had Simran treated Astha as the adopted one, she would not have cared.....

I know that if, God forbid, I loose one of my child in such a fashion and get him back , say, 8 months later, I know I will smother him with all the 8 months of love I was unable to bestow on him, and perhaps even become a little negligent towards the other one........it would be wrong, but that's how it is with human and being a mother who cried everyday for the lost of her little one......Simran faced it for 18 years........

Give her a break !!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yea i agree wif wateva minnie di said

simranz takin xtra care of astha NOT neglectin her

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes - i think simran is going way out of her way to take care of astha's feelings....what we must not overlook is the fact that astha is a very very volatile person and such people are very difficult to deal with. Hence simrans behaviour....There is nothing there that indicates simran is thinking of gudiya more than sia....in fact, it looks as if sia has had the raw deal through no fault of her own....
Akshata thumbnail

Hey Minnie That was a wonderful piece of work.

In every conversation of hers she has thought of Astha and reminded Abhi too. They are just being very cautious.Simran is scared of Astha's reaction and Abhi is concerned as well as guilty.So he needs some time to prepare himself before he can face her.

I repeat what I have written in some other posts,that Simran may be making a mistake by not telling Astha the truth but she is not doing so because she doesn't care.She is definitely NOT selfish.Infact she is suffering the most having to stay away from Sia.

Edited by Akshata - 19 years ago
simi1295 thumbnail

i was thinkn the same thing.. and after alot of thought, why are we after simran, not abhi? i can understand simran now but not abhi.. why isnt he coming to see aastha..> he saw his parents but not his daughter? i think he loves sia more bc's shes his and simrans daughter... why didnt simran take abhi to see aastha.. and doesnt simran think that aastha will be even more mad after knowing that simran knew abt abhi and didnt tell aastha? and, yes i do believe that simran loves sia more then she loves aastha.

scorpio_pk thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi1295

i was thinkn the same thing.. and after alot of thought, why are we after simran, not abhi? i can understand simran now but not abhi.. why isnt he coming to see aastha..> he saw his parents but not his daughter? i think he loves sia more bc's shes his and simrans daughter... why didnt simran take abhi to see aastha.. and doesnt simran think that aastha will be even more mad after knowing that simran knew abt abhi and didnt tell aastha? and, yes i do believe that simran loves sia more then she loves aastha.

I agree, it seems that Simran-Abhi love Sia more than Aastha.
victory thumbnail

Guys, Deep Breath!

They're not going to tell Aastha because she has shown countless times that she can' t handle any sort of change.

Facts: She can't handle failing an exam, she can't handle studying for an exam, she can't listen to multiple sides of a story or make sure she has her facts straight before jumping to conclusions (Naani's Story, Sid's relationship with Sia) etc. Aastha has also shown ZERO interest in Simran's life, she hasn't accompanied her to the hospital, a jog, breakfast, anything - she is always doing her own thing.

Psychology: Telling Aastha about Sia and Abhi without making sure she's emotionally ok will just cause her to further freak out. Aastha has spent a lot of her recent life feeling sorry for herself and having tantrums. Yes, she has had a shock, but she's 18, not 10.

Saying that Sim/Abhi love Sia more is absolutely ridiculous. Simran has given her life to raising Aastha. You don't just stop loving someone whom you have cared for as your child, lived for and loved completely, just because your biological child comes back. Love is big enough to be shared, it's not either or. It grows.

My 2 cents.

Vix

victory thumbnail
And as far as Abhi, he's spineless. Sexy as hell but spineless. Always has been.
vazz thumbnail

I do not agree that Simran and Abhi love Sia more than Astha... I need to ask at this point what made the folks think that they love Sia more.

They are making Sia comfortable as is this is the first time that she has been with her real parents. If we were to adjust to a new set of parents after we are all grown up, would you not want them to be very affectionate towards you?

Simran is not neglecting Astha in any manner. She is spending almost the same amount of time with her... what makes you all think that Astha is getting neglected?

I see a lot Abhi's nature in Astha - the irresponsible, immature, spontaneous behaviour , the running away from issues is all Abhi's genes in Astha.

It is difficult to give up a child after 18 years that you have spent raising her, just because you got your daughter back. Astha is not some adopted child.. she is Abhi's daughter. Simran still loves Abhi... why would she stop loving Astha???

There are so many ladies who are mothers to their kids and their spouses' kids who have the heart to give love to all their children. If Simran has brought up Astha as a mother, she CANNOT stop loving Astha. I do not believe that a mother can STOP loving... ever...