Freakiest ghost story ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

- VOTING HAS CLOSED -

OK guys! Ritu here..

Firstly, congratz to the top 5 ghost-story writers!

From ur votes that we received for our first Aahat contest for the freakiest ghost stories, we have come up with the TOP 5 fav ghost stories among the members. These 5 are the stories that have been mostly appreciated by the members. So, now in order to find out the best story, we will carry out an open poll. Only one vote allowed per member.

So read these stories and vote for ur favourite ghost story. And remember, these are all real-life experiences.

IN no particular order :

STORY 1 - sangeetarangdal : school principal

The principal of Regina Mundy was in his office.
It was late at night, and he was working so hard, that his nose was literally glued to his papers.

The principal, in honor of these past principals had kept the brass bell, and a leather strap, on a little wooden table next to the door.

The door was wooden, with a foggy glass in which you can only see shadows.
So the principal was working hard, and he thought he heard his door open, not paying any heed to it, he continued to work. Suddenly he heard a loud *clang clang, clang clang* sound.

Thinking it was someone playing a joke on him, the principal rushed to the door, and hauled it open quickly, thinking he could catch the hooligan.
When he opened the door, he saw the bell floating in mid-air, then it suddenly dropped to the floor.

I can honestly say he never worked late again.

STORY 2 - glamourous : college mishap

This was abt 12-13 years ago. My friend's aunt used to study in an University in Perth. She was living in the college's hostel as well. She went to Australia with her best friend but unfortunately, she did not get the same room as her.

So anyway, the new room-mate she got was really nice. She was very friendly and helpful and my fren's aunt was very happy abt it. Basically they got along very well. The room was very big. With two beds, two bathrooms, a small kitchen.

The day she got her room in the hostel, she noticed some strange behaviors abt her roommate. Her roommate kept strongly insisting on sleeping with my friend's aunt on the same bed. Well my fren's aunt found it quite weird and told her roommate that the bed is small and its very uncomfortable. Plus why does she want to leave her bed? Her roommate didnt give her any proper reason but since they were both girls, she was like fine for one night.

the very next day, when my frenz aunt woke up, she saw her roommate crying beside her bed. My fren's aunt asked her wat was wrong? Her roommate started screaming repeatedly "You raped me!" my frenz aunt was taken aback and she was like soo confused. Her roommate started crying soo bad n she locked herself up in one of the bathrooms from the inside.

That day itself, my frens aunt got scared and thought that her roommate has some serious mental problem. But nevertheless she tried knocking on the door but she just wont come out and she cud only hear her crying profusely frm inside. My frens aunt got changed as she was supposd to hv breakfast with her best friend. She thought maybe her roommate needs some time alone and so she left the room. As she was hving breakfast, she told her bestfriend abt the strange behaviour of her roommate last night.

Her bestfriend suggested that before things go out of hands and since this is only the second day in the hostel and not too late, its better that she applies for a change of room partner.
So both of them went to the General Office to tell them their problem. They were like ok, we'll put ur room partner in some other room. They were about to leave and everything almost became fine but just then the clerk asked her wat is her current room number. She told her the room number. The clerk typed something at the computer and looked back at my frens aunt annoyingly.

The clerk said " erm is this a joke or smthg coz you are not supposed to have ANY room partner"

My frens aunt got a shock of her life. She insisted that the clerk does a re-check. maybe there r some errors. She told her room partners name etc.. But the clerk kept saying tht in the first place she wasnt even supposed to hv a partner.

My frenz aunt got frustruated and said she has proof that her room partner has locked herself in the toilet and shes there even now. The clerk was like fine, they'll go now and check.

They went to her room. My frens aunt started banging on the door of the bathroom. She said "See, the door is locked from inside! theres someone in there".
The clerk looked at her in shock and said calmly "My dear, this bathroom door has been locked for the past 4 years. Not from inside but outside" The clerk said she doesnt know the exact reasons as to why they were supposed to keep that door locked but that was the order given by senior managers. Thts why it was the only room with an additional bathroom.

Freaked out. Shocked. Confused. All these adjectives would fall short to describe how my fren's aunt felt that day. She searched for her roommate's things for an evidence that she was present last night but she couldnt find any. That day itself she got a change of rooms and she stayed with her bestfriend.

Even today, although now she's married and this incident happened to her mannnyyy years ago, she gets very scared whenever she thinks of it.

Spending one whole night on the same bed with a person who doesn't even exist.

STORY 3 - nali476 : lady in white

Ok for my first story, this happened to my uncle about 20 years ago when he went to Lahore, Pakistan from the USA to get married. The family had rented this private room him and his wife.

For some reason, my uncle could not fall asleep that night, although his wife was sleeping.
So anyways, he had his eyes closed.

And he says for some reason he just opened his eyes and he saw a woman dressed in white standing on the side of his bed just staring at him.

He recalls that she had blood shot eyes and had an angry expression. Now my uncle is a very big chicken so he could not even move to tell his wife to get up. So he just kept staring at her.

And as he was staring at her, she began walking towards the door and just went through it.

My uncle was so freaked out by this that he took an emergency flight back to the USA as he did not want to spend any more time there.

Now what's even more strange is that after he came back here to US, after about a couple of months, I was sleeping in my room with my sister, and I could not fall asleep so I was just staring at the wall and I saw a figure dressed in white coming from the door to the left of my room and it just walked slowly to across my room through the door into the living room on the right.

I was young back then so I got up and started screaming and my parents came into the room and I told them somebody was in the living room. When they went there and turned on the lights, nothing was there.

Till this day my family jokes that my uncle probably brought that thing with him (LOLOL)

STORY 4- koolgal_anisha : The butcher

mnay years ago whn my bade papa wz in his 10th standard there wz a shop a few houses frm his (we've shifted from there to another locality frm the past 20yrz now)

okie back to the story

well d shop ws owned by a butcher n one day he had afight wid his servant n he killed him n so as to do away wid the dead body he chopped him n sold him off as meat n burried d rest of him in his verandah later as that meat ws cooked in a restraunt ppl just loved it so the restraunt guy returned to thr butcher n asked fr more dis time the butcher gave him goat meat but after being cooked it didnt taste like the earlier 1

so the restraunt guy told the butcher dat the meat u gave the other day wz better n i think this 1 was stale or something n will not buy frm him nemore

so the butcher thaught over it n frm d next day ppl started to go missing........
guess where did they go................

yea right the butcher killed them n sold them off one day he ws caught n confessed all of dis n thn committed suicide

n now dat shop is haunted by the butcher n many ppl tried running their shops there but none wrked cuz of d butchers ghost almost all ppl living near dat shop have seen him

not face 2 face but have seen his reflection n all thru the windows once a guy tried to do some purification stuff ind shop n he ws killed no1 knows he ws just found dead in der n since thn the shop is locked n some stuff hung on d door so dat the butcher is trapped inside

STORY 5 -Rexrox : river and the baby

this story was told by a frnd 2 me. She is frm assam. This incident was actually happened 2 her mom.

Her mom has 2 pass a river 2 reach her village & there was a small island sort-of a place in midst of dat river. It was said dat this island has some super natural powers bt the mystery was unexplained. so 1 day, her mom board a boat 2 pass dat river. there were few other passengers also. everything was going smooth bt suddenly as they reached near 2 dat island a baby started crying. Inspite of all the efforts the baby didn't stop crying. So my frnd's mom got annoyed & said, "plz stop crying, otherwise i ll throw u in the water." The boat suddenly halted. Nobody cud understand wat happened. Then the person who was rowing the boat came 2 them & asked if anybody has said sumthing. my frnd's mom told him abt wat she said 2 the baby. That person asked her 2 do it. She was shocked. He told her dat if sumbody says sumthing near this place the person has 2 follow it otherwise the boat wudn't move even an inch. No1 took him seriously & asked him 2 put in some efforts. But evrything went 2 vain & the boat didn't move. Finally my frnd's mom had 2 throw the baby in the water. The baby's mom was shattered bt can't help it as it was a matter of many lives. My frnd's mom is still guilty of dat incidence. & it was an unforgettable & painful xperience 4 her.

Thank you for ur votes and ur TiME !!!!

-Ritu

- VOTING HAS CLOSED -

Edited by glamourous - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
and btw, voting closes on MONDAY.
Mina1005 thumbnail
wow, all the stories are soo good and shockingly scary, i don't know which one to vote for. 😕
cuteyusra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the 5th was the best story...i feel sad for the baby n its mother.......... 😭
cuteyusra thumbnail
the 5th was the best story...i feel sad for the baby n its mother.......... 😭
Meeshti thumbnail
this is confusing. but the college mishap is very scary.
Indium thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
definitely college mishap, but all the stories were freaky
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow i ws confused between the college mishap n the baby n river story but well i guess i amde my mind n voted 😳
glamritz thumbnail
i think the 1st and the 4th stories are freakkkyy ...
glamritz thumbnail
A reminder guys ... voting will be closed on MONDAY. So pleasee vote fast !