wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey everyone😊

i found these pictures of salons in Pakistan and i was shocked to see them ........they r sooooooooooo beautiful, amazingggggggggg πŸ‘............when i was in Pak 2 yrs ago i used to go to diplex and it was also preety but didnt able to find its picture but i m shocked to see these three ........OMG first i didnt believe that they r in Pak .............if u dont believe me then have a look

leave ur comments plz

Edited by wini - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol yh it is shockin such beautiful salons in pakistan well hopefully il try n visit em d nxt tym im in pakistan neways tfs
silly_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow cool;they are soooo preety
Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
come on wat do u think pakistan is developing guys i dont know kuch abt lahore but yup karachi nabeel's is too good my valima makeup was by them and deplix is old and old is gold πŸ˜† infact their r some men saloons one is owned by adnan siddiqui thats awesome then there is skipper and many more all r beautiful there interior is something to see. πŸ˜›
lonely thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
those are nice even better than salons in canada πŸ˜›
Edited by aeny - 17 years ago
*Faiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow, some of them are even better than the ones in london!

Thanks for sharing,

Love, Faiza~ 😊
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THt is a nice salon!!!..wish i did mine from there!. but i went to this beauty salon in pak...and there were two women......They were arguyig with me over almost everything....i wanted to do threading and she was yelling for fidgeting...lol... i know ... but it wasn't like i m not paying them....there is more...but i dont wanna discuss it... uhmm and do u know how much they charge from a bridal make-up...4,000 pak rupees... i was like ok.... in 4,000 rupees my cousin cud marry twice...(u know wot i mean)
twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thats not much at all! My cousin had to pay 20,000 for her wedding make up which was done by a gay man in lahore pearl continental i think! lol!
Pinklalli thumbnail
ooo i visited Nabeela's wen i came to pakistan, we live in karachi! it was like having a salon back home ova here
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow some salon that this is!!!>. Man paki salon rule... This time I went to a signature salon called Daniela in Islamabad and also another one called "Elegance" in Islamabad... it was a rocking experience!!!