Name your favorite Horror Movie HERE!!!

Nehz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Purana Mandir is one movie which I can never forget. I tried to watch it at midnight with few of my cousins when I must be some 14 yrs. We really freaked out... I have seen many since then... Once during my exam days before my Comp Arch exam we had 7 days off ... almost everyday we will pick 2 horror movies and watch...only ME and My friend Mitz know how we passed that exam....

In english I dunno why but I found Blair witch project very scary though there is nothing in this movie but the thought that it;s an original footage scares u the most...

So now it;s ur turn ... tell me about ur favorite ones or those which reallly scared u ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Here's mine:

SCREAM!!

that thing can be real too! Imagine sum1 calls u and asks u waht ur fav horror movie is and stuff...and then kills u @ the end! FREAKYYY
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mine, hmm, Jaws and The Exorcist. After watching Jaws, I wouldnt swim for like 2 weeks in the pool. My coach thought I had lost it. I thought there were sharks in the pool 😆 😆

-Sheen
Nehz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khrhun_sheen

Mine, hmm, Jaws and The Exorcist. After watching Jaws, I wouldnt swim for like 2 weeks in the pool. My coach thought I had lost it. I thought there were sharks in the pool 😆 😆

-Sheen

that s crazy....... how old were u

khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^ Oh I dunno, like 8 I think 😳 .. and then there is Pyscho and Silence of the Lambs.. whoa, I didnt get sleep for awhile! 😆

-Sheen
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hindi films
Raat... i think tthts wot it called... it was a ram gopal verma film.... raaz and vastru shastra....
English films
The Exoricm of emily rose, dark water and jeepers creepers.HahaHA(lol...i m trying to scare ya'll)
lucky-88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
umm... The evil Dead was the best horror movie I evr saw! It's now old but it was SCARY! Believe me. 😳
souma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Raaz and Exoricm of Emily Rose
cuteyusra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
exorism of emily rose n raaz
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
NICE TOPIC!!!

My favorite American Horror is the classic Nightmare On Elm Street.

I feel that Freddy Kreuger is the most horrific character ever created and no one can even come close to him (lol). Another great horror would have to be The Texas Chain Saw Massacre.

Can you imagine a guy running after you with a chainsaw?!