The mind coaches need coaching

Bollyfan44 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

!Avinash in jail is the most entertaining. Many viewers may not like him but he is good tv. I personally find the mind coaches more disturbing, manipulative, and trouble. Afreen and his unstable wife along with Rajat need to leave the house. I can also see Karan and go as well. Nevertheless, the mind coaches are stirring the pot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollyfan44 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Definitely đŸ’¯ frauds. I just found it absolutely crazy that Arfeen tells Elisha that Avinash needs therapy when his wife is acting bat shit crazy. He had it out for Avi from day one; his goal was to poke the bear mindf**k the house. Vivian was hanging with him at first, but I think he caught on. He cannot deal with the strong personalities…so get them out. Too many idiots in one house. I appreciate the strong personalities.

SomeOldUser thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 hours ago

Abey kahe ka mind coach. Gadhe ne apna mind bana rakha hai ke main coach hoon, so ban gaya mind ka coach aka mind coach.

Both him and his wife are coming as frauds on national television. Shame.

Avinash basically stepped on their throbbing vein.

Edited by SomeOldUser - 2 hours ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Disturbing toh nai lagte

Fake jarur hai. Kuch nai aata dono ko...na mind na life ki coaching. Frauds hain.

SomeOldUser thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhtsinAname

Disturbing toh nai lagte

Fake jarur hai. Kuch nai aata dono ko...na mind na life ki coaching. Frauds hain.

100%. These two are frauds.
SomeOldUser thumbnail

Read the comments by viewers. Sounds like a fake coach to me.

https://youtu.be/PaFa4ZQli9E?si=Vxchee9ysqZLGejO

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 minutes ago

No wonder they got triggered when Avinash pointed them out. Sara trying to gain sympathy but is looking like she needs a psychiatrist right after the show.