Who did you support today? (With reason)

Poll

Who did you find right?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 hours ago

I genuinely thought both were at fault for different reasons but if we put everything in context, I am inclined towards KV. Avinash had been unnecessarily poking KV for a few days and even today it was him who started disrespecting/discrediting his career and then later bodyshamed him. And KV only called a ch****a, barely a big deal. In the past ppl have said much worse.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

There were lot degrading comments made by Avinash on KV since last few days. Avinash was triggered by word sala that chum said and didn't react much to chu and other bad words from karan. He was poking karan on his look, career and hair so karan casually asked " do you want to fix your sister 's marriage with me ? The context why are you so concerened about my look and career. Of course Eisha and Alice added more fuel. My problem is Avinash can instigate others but he can't take it back when people give him right fully so for his nonstop poking habit.

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Radhe101

There were lot degrading comments made by Avinash on KV since last few days. Avinash was triggered by word sala that chum said and didn't react much to chu and other bad words from karan. He was poking karan on his look, career and hair so karan casually asked " do you want to fix your sister 's marriage with me ? The context why are you so concerened about my look and career. Of course Eisha and Alice added more fuel. My problem is Avinash can instigate others but he can't take it back when people give him right fully so for his nonstop poking habit.

the thing is kv just jumped in and called him ch.... for basically no reason there was no fight between them going on that time.

so he is the one who started

and with that logic that afreen guy said a lot of personal stuff to about avi.

its debatable if abusing is worse or doing personal comments like "takla" which are in my opinion more harmless to be honest.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 59 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I don't think avinash targets kv it's just that he wants to pick fights with everyone for footage. Before this nasty fight, the fight that happened both of them went personal infact kv went more personal so we can't call kv a victim. In this current fight kv started triggering him by calling him chutiya continuously. Then avinash called him takla. Then kv said that stuff about his sister which was disgusting. After that avinash talked about his profession and personal life. None of them is a victim here and kv definitely looked more wrong by going on his sistersmiley21. Not only that throughout the episode kv did many more things which made him look bad
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 minutes ago

Oh jumping in a fight that wasn’t against him wasn’t needed. If it was between Avinash and Kv, I’d understand but kv definitely jumped in and started instigating.