BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 days ago

Too early but based on my previous seasons observations I believe Top 5 are always a mix match of personalities from different background or different groups in bb.

So here it goes.

Vivian is channel winner and show ka self proclaimed hero & for that purpose only they will evict Rajat before finale to ensure Vivian win.

Avinash - The trouble maker and villain of the season & such characters always go till the very end & are defeated by the hero of a season which is Vivian according to makers.

Imo, these two are Top 2.

Coming to 3rd spot it will definitely go to Chahat as she is the most talked about from the girls & I am pretty sure with show progressing she will have a huge FD like Mannara & Manisha Rani.

Now 4th Spot is dicey coz going by bb ki history top 4 are always 2 guys & 2 girls so going by that logic 4th spot will go to a female, but maybe for a change in this season it will go to KV like Aly in BB14. And 5th spot will go to a female.

I know many will say KV is gonna be 2nd but I don’t think it will happen. Just a gut feeling.

5th can go to Shilpa Shirodkar as she is flop Bw ka quota this year & also Salman’s fav. If not her then maybe a WC.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

KV I think would be in the top 2 or 3 but we never know because he has become quit arrogant after winning the KKK .

kooki07 thumbnail

We never know his girl friend chilpa might be very busy to promote him and we know which limits she can go .

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Completely different Opinion. Vivian , Chahat, Nyra, Shrutika, Wildcard

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kooki07

We never know his girl friend chilpa might be very busy to promote him and we know which limits she can go .

Are they really dating or it’s just a rumour?

kooki07 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Are they really dating or it’s just a rumour?

Off course they are because she said it in the KKK 14 but we cant trust. Shilpa mata jee.
Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Avinash can really go far , only needs some sensibility while speaking & love angle for the hype

Is he single though? If he is then has a good chance as bb love angles get good hype & channel automatically starts supporting that contestant for content ...

He is already giving fighting content, if he gives a ship content too then he is fixed in top3 easily

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well shipping content may not be possible for Avinash as according to reddit he is dating bhavika but on the show he said he is single ...so maybe dosent want to reveal it yet or maybe it's the truth

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Wait Shilpa and KV are dating?? Whatttt...i really hope not, i really am liking KV.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Wait Shilpa and KV are dating?? Whatttt...i really hope not, i really am liking KV.

Rumours hain

Just cz they got along well in kkk