Wannabe momo and shivi???

carecar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Yaar I legit cried when Anupama stopped paakhi from touching her daughter's name on the cake.

But whats the point FL ML casting still sucks!!!

Mere kitne armaan the anu anuj adhya ke liye. Inhone kharab next gen casting se se sab aur bhi kharab kar diya.

Isee accha toh Ansh ko lead bana dete man.

Totally rooting for that Varun guy!!!!

And I have a feeling eventually DKP you are going to do that.

I again liked new Toshu. And disliked new Kinjal for trying to imitate old Kinjal. And I hate the writers for ruining Kinjal's character. I wanted her to walk out on Toshu do teen juthe maar ke, yaha toh woh bag leke gayi thi par wapas aa gayi.

Are Kinjal Toshu in an open relationship or what? Because I remember Toshu said Kinju baby has a boyfriend.

And Toshu no. 3 is suddenly helping Anupamaa out.

But anyway, new FL ML do not have screen presence or the charm at all. Especially Adhya, kyun yaar, why do you guys do aise?

YRKKH mein Naksh ko ML se side char bana diya tha but yaha dekhna Ansh side char se ML banega.

Bas koi sundar heroine lagegi uske liye, someone who looks great with Varun.

Also, can I just say never forgiving you guys for ruining Adhya's character. Disliked the casting right away.

So is it going to be like ki Adhya too like Anupamaa might end up arrange marrying this guy to eventually divorce him? And then there will be another leap and new lead faces.

That's the only scenario that might make me watch and that too if they bring some popular faces for FL ML.

Yaar why didn't you guys take Sumbul. Abhi abhi toh uska Kavya khatam hua hai, usko le lete Adhya ke liye, Varun ko toh liya na tumne.

Anyway, khair chhodo. Stupid creative decisions and stupider writing has ruined what should have been a good show.

And aise lagta hai kabhi kabhi ki Feminism ka concept hi nahi pata show ke writers ko. Way to disappoint loyal fans on a daily basis.

Like I said every leaps makes me run back to the show only to get disappointed as ever.

This was the last leap that I was invested ab bas.

You know how much effort it takes to look for other shows to watch. BiggBoss kitne din dekhega insaan?

Edited by carecar - 3 days ago