Indium thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I thought the ending of Saturday's episode was sad...poor guy died anyways despite his getaway from the two "zombies" Compared to the first episode's ending w/ Saloni I think the creators did a great job with this one too. What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well in a way he deserved it coz he was the cause of the death of the couple. But its gd that he died coz then, he would hv to rather live all his life in fear.

but the story overall, i found, was very predictable. I had guessed from the start that the couple were ghosts.

so ya.. 🤔
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The story was predictable....as most of the ghost stories are these days but I liked the treatment. The guilt and the fear of a man who has committed a sin was well done by the lead actor - Tarun Khanna.

The ending was sad but I guess that's how the cycle of Karma goes...you reap what you sow.
Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats right it was predicatable..and i also knew the couple were ghosts..cause of the way they just showed up etc.. like out of nowhere.. but all in all i liked the episode... i didnt like the ending tho.. i mean..common he has already accepted his mistake.so.. they shudve forgiven dont u guys think so?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha3

thats right it was predicatable..and i also knew the couple were ghosts..cause of the way they just showed up etc.. like out of nowhere.. but all in all i liked the episode... i didnt like the ending tho.. i mean..common he has already accepted his mistake.so.. they shudve forgiven dont u guys think so?

Hmmm...he did accept his mistake but was't it out of terror? He came out with the truth only when cornered from all sides....besides his confession could not bring justice to the dead couple.

And in ghost stories...ghosts are rarely in a mood to forgive!😭

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Slow, yes but i don't think it was without it's interesting moments.😳