Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

I guess you know that movies and books can reflect real life... I don't know about Gadar, but I definitely know about Jawan (the used examples are backed by real-life incidents).

Tawde thumbnail
I didn't say gadar. I said "Gabbar is back" (2015 release)
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry...misread the name smiley9

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Edited by Clochette - 2 days ago
Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I don't understand why mass murderers like Lawrence Bishnoi are not given the death penalty. I mean, even in prison he's going about his business as usual and murdering more people.

It is clear now he is well supported by politicians n Govt. He is sitting in Gujrat jail n giving interviews n running his business as usual. Is it possible to have that kind of power? Earlier he got Star Singer killed (grenades n heavy weaponry recovered from his stooges ) n now politician with Z security.And No way he is just supported by some random politician , such supported with full access to advanced weapons n grenades can only be from powerful planned Govt entities to ensure their agendas. Noticed around internet how some people are praising him n calling him desh bhakt , pathetic how hindu muslim angle is pushed n bisnoi is being celebrated as hindu nationalist.

LaaalBra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Better putting on a thinking cap before criticising... (I bet you didn't read the article...)

as for the post about Salman and Dawood...bring the photos...bring the p r o o f...then we can continue to talk...

Hope you are not selling your thinking cap. Sure shot path to bankruptcy if you believe China is number 1 in secularism in the world.

I don’t provide proof. Internet is a good and easy place where things are easily found. And if you don’t believe it but believe China is most secular then do drop a line when you move to China :).

Edited by LaaalBra - 2 days ago
beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

r/BollyBlindsNGossip - Ram Gopal Varma Tweet

Your message is too short

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Maharashtra elections are just around the corner,

What else ? Everything to cling on to rajgaddi perpetually by any means whatsoever & Maharashtra , being among the biggest money mint not to mention other vested interests (including shady ones) , is the core fabric in the red carpet to it . No wonder their perilious daring of thrusting hands in the mouth of tiger & extracting Maharsahtra out of it while severing it years back .

With Maharashtra elections just next month again & some good MVA hold on ground so yeah no big deal for a genocidal regime . Also , I would say there is actually more to murder than just Hindu Muslim stuff in this case . Fund arrangements , candidate managememt , stitching alliances , horse tradings etc. , Baba was very much the Amar Singh of Maharashtra (i.e. a major power broker in the power alleys there) but....inherently villainous to formidable South Block . What made task easier to the Hindutva syndicate was he was no Amar Singh . That is to say , a Muslim , a friend to BW love jehadis , D gang blah blah . And ofc a friend of blackbuck hunter too ! So aggregately a good camouflage for the ulterior cause beside usual Hindutva bonus and a good cushion to absorb mass berating for just another brazen deed . Just look at some comments right in this thread . I already pointed out this on here .

Mr.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena_jon

r/BollyBlindsNGossip - Ram Gopal Varma Tweet

Your message is too short

A coincidence I was just typing this albeit worded differently .

Mr.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

I really doubt this is bishnoi gang,some other gang or person doing this using their name.

Yes . Lawrence is the new Chhota Rajan on the block whose task at one time was simply to make a phone call & announce responsibility for the murders thats it . Now , things are all the more simple with sm .

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Sweet, cute n innocent people believing Mumbai gangwars r a recent phenomena and Mumbai was a law n order heaven earlier..havent people seen old BW movies like Company,Vaastav, OUATIM and countless others glorifying the underworld? The murder of Gulshan kumar or the firing on Rakesh Roshan. The famous controversy which showed only Preity Zinta was courageous enough to speak up. Gangsters operating from jail is nothing new.. happening since decades.

And BW was very much a part of this murky world..how could it remain untouched by the after effects!