Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Oh yes, I find it extremely sad, too, Swetha (especially when I notice since years how politics kill humanity)... worldwide... and what had been local more than thousand years ago, it's global now...and the human mind still finding technics to cater to the evil more than to the good side of humanity...

LaaalBra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Don't rely on judiciary in a region/country where money almost always tops ethics...and where "secular" has become a mere word-addition to the constitution.

The link you posted ranks China as the most secular country in the world there is propaganda nonsense of country rankings and then there is just rubbish peddled in the name of rankings

next you will post some links that rate Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan as the most succcesull democracies in the world ? Perhaps that one will be topped by China as well ? 👌

LaaalBra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Dear "Beginner", please give some names and not only whatever allegations relative to your first accusation-paragraph... I would like to get some more 'inside'-knowledge.

I can’t post links but there are lots of pictures on this forums alone that show Salman with Dawood as an example.

Now if you want proof of Daaood bring a criminal or terrorist please send a DM to Vijay to contact govt of india asking for proof or disallowing him to be called a criminal or terrorist on this forum.

Any other questions while you post links that ranks countries without any facts and reality ?

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaaalBra

The link you posted ranks China as the most secular country in the world there is propaganda nonsense of country rankings and then there is just rubbish peddled in the name of rankings

next you will post some links that rate Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan...bring proof as the most succcesull democracies in the world ? Perhaps that one will be topped by China as well ? 👌

Better putting on a thinking cap before criticising... (I bet you didn't read the article...)

as for the post about Salman and Dawood...bring the photos...bring the p r o o f...then we can continue to talk...

Edited by Clochette - 2 days ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I actually missed this whole episode somehow

Why is this Bishnoi loser after Salman?

Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Ff gg hh jj

Edited by Little_cupcakes - 2 days ago

Word Count: 0

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But Why is he after Salman? If it's about money then there are bigger more powerful ppl in Bollywood like T series, yrf or even Dharma

Clochette thumbnail

I don't know about any involvement with underworld relative to Dharma and YRF, but I'm sure that T-Series have...and if it isn't with underworld then it is with politics (which isn't much better, imo).

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I actually missed this whole episode somehow

Why is this Bishnoi loser after Salman?

Salman killed two blackbucks, who are precious to rajasthan' s bishnoi community may be ( i am not sure about the name of community) .And after that bishnoi is after him.

Tawde thumbnail

Gabbar is back, Jawaan and rang de basanti mainbhi aise hi corrupt officials ko mara tha. I mean i dunno the whole story but it looks to me like it bit of gabbar is back, jawaan and rang de basanti in real life.

Edited by Tawde - 2 days ago