Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Bishnoi is just a pawn. This is political espionage. If you think some small time Gunda sitting in Jail can manage such high profile assassinations without the help of some very powerful people & agencies, then I have a bridge to sell you. Bishnoi is super convenient to be the fall guy every single time. Maharashtra elections are just around the corner, Hindu Muslim riots right now would be "Idle".

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Diljit,gippy,ap dhilon all are in danger along with Salman. I really doubt this is bishnoi gang,some other gang or person doing this using their name.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I don't understand why mass murderers like Lawrence Bishnoi are not given the death penalty. I mean, even in prison he's going about his business as usual and murdering more people.

Every govt. And political parties, not only in subcontinent, around the world,keeps some high level criminal for their own interest.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/salman-khan-sanjay-dutt-shilpa-shetty-mourn-demise-baba-siddiqui-riteish-deshmukh-shamita-shetty-pen-heartfelt-notes/

Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Shilpa Shetty mourn the demise of Baba Siddiqui; Riteish Deshmukh, Shamita Shetty pen heartfelt notes

Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Ff gg hh jj

Edited by Little_cupcakes - 2 days ago

Word Count: 0

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The level of politics using underworld may differ relative to certain countries but it isn't something new, also not to the Western world.

The level of corruption in prisons may be higher in some Eastern countries but corruption exists in e v e r y country.

It's illusional to underestimate both levels.

Clochette thumbnail

Dear "Beginner", please give some names and not only whatever allegations relative to your first accusation-paragraph... I would like to get some more 'inside'-knowledge.

Edited by Clochette - 2 days ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This is very scary smiley18

When a well known politician, having connection with Bollywood.. can be killed in broad daylight smiley18

Salman K and others should beef up with their security..

Maharashtra Government and Police should take necessary action so that this gang is clipped permanently..

Clochette thumbnail

Don't rely on judiciary in a region/country where money almost always tops ethics...and where "secular" has become a mere word-addition to the constitution.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/secular-countries