Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

I didn't threaten you, I informed you that I reported you, beause I don't report people behind their back, I do it openly.

I have no idea if Baba Siddiqui has criminal connections, but I got it that he was murdered. So, no way that I would celebrate a murder like you proposed one should do.

Edited by Clochette - 2 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You don't have to agree and you are entitled to your opinion...and of course I can report you...but it's up to the moderators/administrator to decide if your comments are according to the rules.

We both may have a different 'moral compass' in this matter, that's all. I won't keep silent if someone tells that one should celebrate that murder.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

I don’t know what to say because even when they have captured the gangster or those involved their many others out there.The article says they even took shots to AP dhillion n gippy because they praised Salman n other did video with him n they upset due to black buck . However, there other celebs too which were linked to that plus that was decades ago yet since he’s the biggest superstar like moosewalia they targeting/ threatening him. https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/those-who-help-salman-khan-lawrence-bishnoi-gangs-warning-after-baba-siddique-killing-6779824/amp/1

Yes this is what I thought too. Lawrence may murder Salman biggest supporter. And baba siddique was. This is indeed sad, no health problem and was murdered by criminals. Lawrence is not the only person who is involved, it has to be more people. I just wish he has strict security. He knew he had enemies so why he did not had a good security? Even with Ambanis they have very heavy security. Lawrence just aiming for Salman to die down mentally and emotionally. For the ones who are saying that baba siddiqui character was bad. well that is between him and God. I am no one to judge anyone.

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

why should SRK be scared, he's not an enemy or a target of Bishnoi

I know....but it is a human tendency to get scared for your favorites too....and I am sure SRK has haters too....

LaaalBra thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena_jon

Baba Siddique was shot three times on October 12 night at Bandra East and was rushed to Lilavati Hospital where he breathed his last. Many Bollywood celebrities like Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, and Shilpa Shetty paid a visit to meet his family and pay their condolences. This unfortunate incident has sent shockwaves across the country. Many fans of Salman Khan have asked the actor to beef up his security. The actor was clicked outside the hospital all morose and emotional as he lost a friend.

The case was being handled by Crime Branch and now, another shocking news has dropped that the Lawrence Bishnoi gang members have claimed responsibility for the assassination of the politician.

The post read, "Om, Jai Shri Ram, Jai Bharat," followed by, "I understand the essence of life, and consider wealth and the body as dust. I did only what was right, honouring the duty of friendship. Salman Khan, we did not want this war but you made our brother lose his life. Today the pool of decency of Baba Siddique is closed or at one time he was under MCOCA (Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act) with Dawood. The reason for his death was his links to Dawood and Anuj Thapan in Bollywood, politics, and property dealings."

"We have no personal enmity with anyone. However, anyone who helps Salman Khan or the Dawood gang should be prepared. If anyone gets any of our brothers killed, we will respond. We never strike first. Jai Shri Ram, Jai Bharat, salute to the martyrs", the post read in Hindi.

Earlier, two arrested shooters also claimed ties to the notorious gang. Reports suggest that Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde confirmed that two individuals were arrested in connection with the shooting.

What nonsense title is this. How are they “holding” Salman?

LaaalBra thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

I don’t have a lot of sympathy here. The chickens are coming home to roost for Salman Khan and his friends. It’s known that he has had strong connections with the underworld. That’s why everyone is so petrified of being on his wrong side.

He made merry with his underworld connections all these years. Someday it was bound to backfire on him. The way I see it - he made this bed for himself.

That said, Mumbai is a nest of criminals and all of them need to be wiped out in the interest of civilised society.

Members here don’t even acknowledge his road rage murders and black buck case. You are going to face a lot of backlash and I can only say I agree with you. Criminals will always face the punishment one way or another.

LaaalBra thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I know....but it is a human tendency to get scared for your favorites too....and I am sure SRK has haters too....

why do you bring SRK in unrelated topics. How is he impacted by this ?

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

I don't understand why mass murderers like Lawrence Bishnoi are not given the death penalty. I mean, even in prison he's going about his business as usual and murdering more people.

LaaalBra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I don't understand why mass murderers like Lawrence Bishnoi are not given the death penalty. I mean, even in prison he's going about his business as usual and murdering more people.

Certain terrorists are in jail and even won elections. Some of these celebs even support them. Perhaps they should be given capital punishment first ?

I don’t care if these criminals are killing each other. It’s a problem when they kill innocent innocent civilians.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LaaalBra

Certain terrorists are in jail and even won elections. Some of these celebs even support them. Perhaps they should be given capital punishment first ?

I don’t care if these criminals are killing each other. It’s a problem when they kill innocent innocent civilians.

They should give them all the punishment as the government is not able to control them. I am sure they are keep killing other innocent people aswell.