Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Hina last thi usse pehle urvashi, juhi parmar and gauhar thi . Group of best female contestantssmiley41.

Urvashi was the bestsmiley40. Seedhi baat no bakwas jab zarurat pari phor dalegismiley41. She had a great personality but was danger to nasty peoplesmiley40

Unpopular opinion but when I saw bb5 in lockdown, I liked juhismiley36. Her only problem was her relationship with sky warna I found her goodsmiley27

Regarding gauhar well she was a deserving winner of that seasonsmiley32. She had fair share of flaws but the way she took a stand against partiality was commendablesmiley27

Regarding hina well initially I disliked her but slowly slowly she grew into me and in the end I wanted her to winsmiley27. She had her fair share of flaws but she was a strong contestant and loyal friendsmiley32. Moreover she never ever backstabbed even her enemies that way she was realsmiley4

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

I liked all of them . They were my favouritessmiley36.

Hina - Classy and headstrong. BB portrayed her as a villian to show shinde bechari bahu .

Juhi was too cute and sweet.

Urvashi rightfully deserved the winning trophy. She was quite mature and strong contender.GOAT contestant among all female participants till now.

Pcc bahut roti thi yaarsmiley36.Gauhar khan was headstrong and strongly opinionated girl.

They were beautiful as well.Koi bhi dumbo nahi thismiley37except pcc.

I still don't understand why did shilpa ruined the legacy of her win. I disliked her but knew that she had a great fan following so was not shocked by her win. But she completely destroyed the legacy of her winsmiley44and she doesn't even caresmiley24

Regarding pcc she is not bad as a person but she used to affected by bb and sallu feedback which is not a winning quality

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Why, how can they get a criminal like that inside!!

Ye sab chalta hain! When in gujarat,some people welcomes rapists,murderers with garlands, rajat is nothing infront of this!

And then comes BB,who cherished criminals.

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I need Clarity & Clips. Did Alice mock Shrutika?

Or is this a tactical move?

• Giving Alice power means power to Avinash & the girls
  • Alice is Colors favourite so pick a rivalry