Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

He's a criminal. Dalal kidnapped an 18 year old girl and assaulted her . It happened in Ahemdabad, Gujrat. He has the cases of hit and run , torturing an adolescent boy ,etc,

Someone shared a video of him on Twitter beating up a minor guy though, how are such people allowed inside? He is a POS and has zero respect towards others. Can’t stand his squeaky voice either.
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

Aisi ladki last time kab aayi thi?

Hina last thi usse pehle urvashi, juhi parmar and gauhar thi . Group of best female contestantssmiley41.

Edited by SunqianFan - 3 days ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Waise honestly Rajat isn’t bad from what I saw of him in bb Lekin his association with that chu Elvish makes me not being ok with him winning. So yeah I hope he hit someone or bb evict him by HM votes.

He is so annoying yaar. Kitna badtamiz aadmi hai, bail buddhi, has threatened Avinash several times over a petty issue, shakal se hi gunda lagta hai, doesn’t have the patience to listen to other people’s perspective and thinks he is always right when he literally makes zero sense smiley24
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Saw some videos on twitter and there is some fight going on between Alice and Shruthika

infinity101 thumbnail

Hina last thi usse pehle urvashi, juhi parmar and gauhar thi . Group of best female contestantssmiley41.

Gosh I couldn’t stand Hina and Juhi smiley26 Gauhar was annoying as hell too lol. I liked Urvashi smiley27 and BB16 wali PCC too for her strength.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Look at hr ek dum chalak lomdi jaise, docile cow ban ne ka natak kar rahi hai Neeche baith ke har Baat pe khi khi mundi hilla ke🌚.

Gosh I totally understand why she gets on vivian 's nerves.

The way she mocked his speaking style and called his muh tedha wasn’t cool either.
SunqianFan thumbnail

Someone shared a video of him on Twitter beating up a minor guy though, how are such people allowed inside? He is a POS and has zero respect towards others. Can’t stand his squeaky voice either.

In his recent case, he abducted a teenager girl and assaulted her.He's a big time bully and criminal in reality.He's quite disrectful towards Cha and other girls but can't open his mouth in front of kv and vivi.

SunqianFan thumbnail

Gosh I couldn’t stand Hina and Juhi smiley26 Gauhar was annoying as hell too lol. I liked Urvashi smiley27 and BB16 wali PCC too for her strength.

I liked all of them . They were my favouritessmiley36.

Hina - Classy and headstrong. BB portrayed her as a villian to show shinde bechari bahu .

Juhi was too cute and sweet.

Urvashi rightfully deserved the winning trophy. She was quite mature and strong contender.GOAT contestant among all female participants till now.

Pcc bahut roti thi yaarsmiley36.Gauhar khan was headstrong and strongly opinionated girl.

They were beautiful as well.Koi bhi dumbo nahi thismiley37except pcc.

Edited by SunqianFan - 3 days ago
infinity101 thumbnail

In his recent case, he abducted a teenager girl and assaulted her.He's a big time bully and criminal in reality.He's quite disrectful towards Cha and other girls but can't open his mouth in front of kv and vivi.

I want him to try and take proper panga with one of these men and then see how that escalates. He is a big time bully for sure with a mouse like voice!
infinity101 thumbnail

I liked all of them . They were my favouritessmiley36.

Hina - Classy and headstrong. BB portrayed her as a villian to show shinde becahri bahu .

Juhi was too cute and sweet.

Urvashi rightfully deserved the winning trophy. She was quite mature and strong contender.GOAT contestant among all female participants till now.

Pcc bahut roti thi yaarsmiley36.Gauhar khan was headstrong and strong opinionated girl.

Koi bhi dumbo nahi thismiley37except pcc.

Bani, Tanisha and Mandy were my favs as well smiley27smiley36 Wo season 8 wali Sonali Raut bhi mast thi lol. Shinde toh I totally hated. Shamita too was quite classy and headstrong smiley27 Totally gorgeous as well. PCC was my fav during season 16 and I was so heartbroken when she didn’t win, I found her the strongest that season.