Not watching! Just visiting for fun! But two cents!!!

Frustrations

carecar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Varun Kasturia, known for Kavya, is in the promo. Make him the lead, please. He's an excellent actor, but he'll need a very young female lead.

He's the first person I noticed after Pravisht Mishra. I first saw Pravisht in Dipika Kakkar's show; he played her brother. In Kavya, Varun played Kavya's brother. Pravisht ko kitne saal pehle notice kiya tha after that Varun last year. And there was this one guy in a Ssudeep Sahir show on Sab. TV these days doesn't really have that many good talents that stand out.

Honestly, if they had cast Sumbul as Adhya, I would have watched seriously.

Koi na maybe Sumbul will do Naagin 7.

Anyway, DKP has really messed up with the next gen plan. I don't doubt that. There's no way this will work. No screen presence for FL ML.

I thought I would never visit this sub again. But I am back and thinking of watching just maze lene ke liye.

I am really kinda attached to Anupamaa gen 1 characters though so to watch yaha se aage even for fun sake is a good idea or not exactly, I am not sure about that.

Update: After watching the latest episode, I'm shocked by how poorly it turned out.

The scene showing Adhya surrounded by bikers and a mysterious figure in the distance is problematic. This kind of symbolism feels misplaced and cliché. The show seems to be perpetuating outdated stereotypes about girls running away from home and being saved by a random guy. Aise nahi hota bhai real life mein. It's disappointing to see such lack of progress in what should have been a feminist storytelling.

Also, the choice of next-gen actress and her male lead is questionable.

Seriously, itna kya problem tha popular faces ko lene mein. Paisa bacha ke paisa nahi banaya jata. Paisa lagake paisa banaya jata hai.

No kharcha on writing, no kharcha on next gen actors. No kharcha on vision of the show.

Furthermore, no money has been spent on developing the show's narrative either.

The current writing is highly regressive and lacks depth.

I was genuinely invested in the Anu-Adhya-Anuj storyline, but poor casting choices have ruined everything. It's disheartening to see such potential wasted due to misguided creative decisions.

Edited by carecar - 4 days ago