Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

If Pati 1 and Pati 2 are this good in jumping, they should sign up for long jump 🤣🤣🤣

nalla madhav ki pyar ki nishani hi 🤣🤣 kya pakde hi biwi yon ko 🤓
Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today I realized yrkkh is going like upma aunty show. Yahaan pe abhira ko bas zillat ke laddoo milenge. Daily nayi udaan hogi. Aur yeh phir se gareeb ho jayegi. Sab isko use,misuse aur abuse karenge. Lekin abhira same rahegi sabke saath. Aur Haan kisi ko koi karma nahi milega kabhi bhi.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

All troll Manisha🤬!! How dare she get upset and show her disappointment to bbg pookie!! She deserves hell!! Baby queen is the beshhttt!!
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

All troll Manisha🤬!! How dare she get upset and show her disappointment to bbg pookie!! She deserves hell!! Baby queen is the beshhttt!!

why should she not chose her husband whom she loves the most. See kiara and aryan faces 🤓 abheera bhabhi bhabhi every day they sing bhajans 😎

Screenshot_2024-10-12-08-19-40-592_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

See the faces all chorus gang hurt

20241012_112744-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi signed rohit to look at chachu

20241012_112837-COLLAGE.jpg

Manisha at last said this cabin is for manoj. Abheera got shocked there and gotup

20241012_112934-COLLAGE.jpg

So Manisha's and Abhira's relation to destroyed now.

Dora-cakes thumbnail

Abhira-KP n Vidya-KP scenes are such cringe n OTT I skipped all their scenes Even that Di/Didi Ab-Ru was cringe Like please spare us audience the horror Both were ek taraf gharwali ek taraf bhabhi for Doormatmaan once upon a time It's ewwsmiley11 n Ruhi's obsession was also known to Abhira Let them call eo by names just like Aru always called Ak akshu/Akshara not Didi

Rohit supporting Ruhi will always be my fav😍♥️ He is the best husband currently in this bekaar show

Ruhi wanting Cabin for Rohit even though manipulated by Sanjay still I like it that she genuinely cares for him n Rohit deserves it n much more from Ruhi

Won't talk about useless Goenka's n Madhav

It was good to see that kaleshi Sanjay's face when Manoj said he won smiley16 But why did have to he ask for Toffee Man why are everyone obsessed with KP'S Toffeessmiley37

Chacha really gets step son treatment from KP I feel bad for him n Manisha

Abhira isn't at fault it's KP who does such things knowing that her son will be hurt n also creating problems between Ab n others Weird Matriarch she is who creates kalesh between family

What a mess this track have become Nothing even make sense it's like every episode has a new track n no closure for anything properly n why is the door of Pagal house open Are Pagal Poddar's so sure that no thief or criminal will come to their house knowing that this family is pagal n the most precious thing in this family is KP's Toffee

Dora-cakes thumbnail

When dadi told the cabin belongs to a good man, honest, hard working ,always happy , makes veryone happy all understood its for manoj.

Rohit told aap donom e cabin mere liye chahte the lekin chachu is deserved .

Manisha sees manoj happy with dadi praising him it's natural anyone wants to prove their worth and be successful in front of their parents get that tareef from them.

So vmruro are happy for manoj

20241012_112213-COLLAGE.jpg

Ru-Ro look so perfect together 😍

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I don't like manisha for being unidimensional with her ab jaap (ignoring even armaan for that matter) but bechari ne aaj pehli baar uske against kuch bola tha..

bass fir kya.. haters mil gaye smiley37

real flippers to manisha supporters nikle... I hope they had given her some lease as she was in wifey defending mode today. smiley4

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

The only one is happy when abheera got that chair is this beti ka papa.

Very soon isko mala lagado bhai 🤣🤣

Screenshot_2024-10-12-08-19-36-749_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Kasam se this madhav I hateee the most.. he gets on my nerves whenever comes on screen..naa acha papa hai, na husband, na bhai.smiley29

poore time bass apne 32sii dikhata rehta hai smiley19

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

Abhira-KP n Vidya-KP scenes are such cringe n OTT I skipped all their scenes Even that Di/Didi Ab-Ru was cringe Like please spare us audience the horror Both were ek taraf gharwali ek taraf bhabhi for Doormatmaan once upon a time It's ewwsmiley11 n Ruhi's obsession was also known to Abhira Let them call eo by names just like Aru always called Ak akshu/Akshara not Didi

Rohit supporting Ruhi will always be my fav😍♥️ He is the best husband currently in this bekaar show

Ruhi wanting Cabin for Rohit even though manipulated by Sanjay still I like it that she genuinely cares for him n Rohit deserves it n much more from Ruhi

Won't talk about useless Goenka's n Madhav

It was good to see that kaleshi Sanjay's face when Manoj said he won smiley16 But why did have to he ask for Toffee Man why are everyone obsessed with KP'S Toffeessmiley37

Chacha really gets step son treatment from KP I feel bad for him n Manisha

Abhira isn't at fault it's KP who does such things knowing that her son will be hurt n also creating problems between Ab n others Weird Matriarch she is who creates kalesh between family

What a mess this track have become Nothing even make sense it's like every episode has a new track n no closure for anything properly n why is the door of Pagal house open Are Pagal Poddar's so sure that no thief or criminal will come to their house knowing that this family is pagal n the most precious thing in this family is KP's Toffee

manisha loves her hubby so wants an acknowledgement of her pati at work. He is a good supporting son Or in any rista. He got insulted badly through dadi.

Ruhi asking for rohit cabin is genuine she doesn't want ar cabin rohit should get his own place or haq in house and office. As a wife she is caring him that way.

Today all are in their place right it's like evadi gola vadide means everyone in their own self but when it's for chachu whole family genuinely wanted him to get it. So dadi kept family United keeping abheera on chair.