RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

I liked kv. He cames off original.

Vivian I was surprised with he's kind of goofy and makes me laugh.

Gunrathan is hilarioussmiley37

AFeen isn't bad lol he looks like heithik.

Eisha and avi have good potential.

The rest no one stood out.

I was disappointed with shehzada thought he'd be stronger but liked his personality. He's definitely not whatever that casting director said he was. He stands up for what's right. His intro was shown to make him look arrogant but he's kind.

Hema was cute as well.

Only chahat and shrutika were really getting on my nerves otherwise found everyone good in their own way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_Winchester thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am liking Vivian and Kv so far. Vivian speaks less but whenever he talks he throws punchlines.

Gunratan is entertaining.

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

My favourite is Shrutika so far. I found her very irritating in the first episode but since then have found her to be a great entertainer and smart person. Her observations are on point and she knows how to get footage.

Karanvir is a strong player. He has been very forthcoming about his views and is entertaining at the same time. I also feel we will see his aggressive side soon.

Vivian has great screen presence. A very commanding voice + strong personality. I see him as a front runner.

Gunratan is irritating but entertaining.

Nyra, Chum, Shilpa are all nice. Positive so far.

Chahat is a dramebaaz but she will go far. She knows how to get footage and that is what matters.

Rajat and Shehzada are both idiots. Makes 0 sense to be going after Shilpa. I don’t hate them but they are picking on the wrong people.

Avi, Eisha, Alice are the villain gang. All I have seen them doing is chugli in literally EVERY corner of the house.

Muskaan, Hema, and Bagga have largely been irrelevant so far. Bagga has the potential but has done little to prove it.

Sara and Arfeen are the kaleshi couple. Especially Arfeen, he has managed to get footage is all episodes. In fact, across the first 5 episodes, he has probably been among the top 5 consistent footage hoggers.

I still feel the long term rivalry is going to be KV vs Vivian. They are the two strongest contestants. KV may end up aligning with Chahat while Vivian aligns himself with the villain gang.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Karanveer mass 🔥

Jai hooo

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

VD should try to be a little more active because so far he looks interesting.

Initially liked Hema, Bagga and the lawyer but now it's getting too boring.

Eisha and Alice will look really interesting if they stop being like the mohalle aunties.

The most irritating is Rajat. smiley26

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

KV and Vivian - Will make it to the top I feel. KV is sorted , funny and at the same time can put across his points in an argument. But doesnt get into petty fights. Vivian on the other hand cares very less abt others but so far he is doing good.

Shrutika and Nyra - genuine people. Shrutika is funny and easily gels well wid most people. Nyra needs to come of the kitchen but otherwise she comes off as a good person.

Early morning gossip gang ( Eisha , Alice and Avinash ) - Absolutely dislike these 3. Subah hua nai they start their bitching session. Their conversations are neither funny nor engaging. Eisha has only one agenda.....to somehow replace vivian as the fav. Alice I hv no idea what she is even doing....neither does she I think. Abhinash is deliberately picking up fights and the aloo thing was so petty.

Chahat and Rajat - Unlikeable.

Edited by WhtsinAname - 6 days ago
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Karanveer and Vivian so far

KaranVeer because he looks very sorted..they way he handled and triggered Afreen was amazing..though I think his aggressive side will be reveal soon

Vivian because he has such strong presence..no nonsense guy and throws amazing one liners..stood out soo far

Among females Shruktika because she seems to be most sorted among the herd..sometimes her antics are funny too

I had soo much hopes from Avinash but till now all he has done is bitching and bitching

Gunratan is annoying but funny at the same time

Bagga was soo impressive in first episode and has soo much potential but may be was down due to jail task..

Most annoying are Hema and Chahat

Still trying to decode Sara and Afreensmiley29

Rest are just part of herd..nothing too impressive soo far

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

My favourite is Shrutika so far. I found her very irritating in the first episode but since then have found her to be a great entertainer and smart person. Her observations are on point and she knows how to get footage.

Karanvir is a strong player. He has been very forthcoming about his views and is entertaining at the same time. I also feel we will see his aggressive side soon.

Vivian has great screen presence. A very commanding voice + strong personality. I see him as a front runner.

Gunratan is irritating but entertaining.

Nyra, Chum, Shilpa are all nice. Positive so far.

Chahat is a dramebaaz but she will go far. She knows how to get footage and that is what matters.

Rajat and Shehzada are both idiots. Makes 0 sense to be going after Shilpa. I don’t hate them but they are picking on the wrong people.

Avi, Eisha, Alice are the villain gang. All I have seen them doing is chugli in literally EVERY corner of the house.

Muskaan, Hema, and Bagga have largely been irrelevant so far. Bagga has the potential but has done little to prove it.

Sara and Arfeen are the kaleshi couple. Especially Arfeen, he has managed to get footage is all episodes. In fact, across the first 5 episodes, he has probably been among the top 5 consistent footage hoggers.

I still feel the long term rivalry is going to be KV vs Vivian. They are the two strongest contestants. KV may end up aligning with Chahat while Vivian aligns himself with the villain gang.

Same thoughts

Rajat toh bahut hi irriating hain