Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Kall raat hee dekhi hai, acchi film thi

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Stree is also on Prime. I think I'll watch them back to back later tonight.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Watched both. First Stree was okay. Second one was quite good, I can see why it's broken all records and attracted so much interest.

Shraddha's role needs to be vastly increased for future films. It felt like every time she had a scene, then she'd go missing for three more scenes. No more holding back the film's biggest star and leaving her songs for the end-credits.

I'm personally rooting for Shraddha/Varun.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Thanks for telling, RPA smiley1

As for the great success of Stree2, I've my own thoughts which have nothing to do with the quality of the movie smiley1

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 days ago

I watched both. In b/w i fall asleep not because of the film but because i was not well was down fever & flu. I watch stree again to know the story again the first one was okaish. Stree 2 was good with lots of element added at the same great to see Varun-Shraddha i just love their chemistry even in Thumkeshwari song Shraddha's part their chemistry just shines even for the few seconds

I am rooting for bhediya & stree 😍

I have to rewatch again

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Akshay character was needed and also i remember watching Thumkeshwari making in that shraddha said she did a special apperance to inform that stree is coming back and it did. Here varun character was talking abt vampires so i guess next is on vampires and of course Stree 3

Lastly Shraddha has amazing screen presence she just holds you in your seat abd they need to increase her scenes. The Chanderi boys gang is good but than i felt ok the best part was shraddha entry and than the story takes forward

I love the shama angle and her love story with Pankaj that was hilarious🤣. Tamanna was beautiful and dance so well

The khoobsurat song definitely dedicated and written for Shraddha and the outfit was equally beautiful similar to what she wore in Thumkeshwari

Stree 2 had amazing songs than Stree. The song i like in stree is Kamariya only here i love most of the songs Khoobsurat and Tumhare Rahenge Hain Hum tops the list for me

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I watched the movie last night. The movie is not as good as the first one but still was quiet entertaining. Loved Shraddha's action sequences as well as the other 4 guys comic scenes. In fact all 5 of them are the souls of this entire Stree franchise and it's unfair to give credit to only one person for the success.

Anyways, the climax was dragged a lot and the bhediya scenes weren't needed at all. I knew only Stree can defeat Sarkata and they took a long time for her entry. I feel the previous movie's actress who played the role of Stree should have been in this movie too. I literally hated Stree being Shraddha's mom twist. It spoiled the whole movie for me. In the first part Shraddha herself wanted to destroy Stree claiming she was very dangerous and should be destroyed. In this movie she claims she wanted to give her mukti which didn't make any sense.

This movie is really one of the best movies of this year.