Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

It is a copy of an Italian film.

I had doubts on it when the trailer came out. It seemed like a remake of Perfect Strangers. I don't think the hindi makers would be as bold as the Italian one.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

However, I find it interesting to see the different cultures influencing a remake smiley1

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

It’s a nice watch! Liked all the 3 girls and Fardeen. Amy wirkk should not act in films.

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Today read this movie description and I have seen the original on ott. It was interesting but ending oh well.

Will catch khel Khel soon to see the difference.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Today read this movie description and I have seen the original on ott. It was interesting but ending oh well...

I didn't like the ending of the original...making the movie as an intellectual game... took away a lot of the impact it had to me until then.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

I didn't like the ending of the original...making the movie as an intellectual game... took away a lot of the impact it had to me until then.

Agree.. was highly disappointed by the original ending in the original Italian movie.

Edited by Autumnn - 4 days ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

That was my fav scene. It was such a beautiful scene Akshay was in trueself as a father the way he advise his daughter. It melted my heart. In real very less i see daughter opening up to her father abt something personal such as physical relationship and how the father advise her not to ruin her life in the most understandable manner and very soft and polite. I really cherish this beautiful scene and the one was Tapsee's regards of her fertility when the actual issue was with her husband that scene moved me too. Indeed our phones has so many secrets and this game was interesting

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Agree.. was highly disappointed by the original ending.

This ending was good. There was a good message on marriage and how true rings, mangalsutra, marriage cert, it all be dump in a cupboard what is seen in larger picture is your relationship as husband-wife