DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Being brave - Sign me up 😬

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Wanna play? Then sign upsmiley36 see pg 1 for details

Sign me up host! Hopefully this time I’ll be able to complete and get eliminated because of low points instead of leaving it half way smiley36smiley44

Thank you for the tag Soni.

MoodyMango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Second last season of Jimmy Jab games! Come and sign-up. Bring your friends!

Sign me up for the game

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Sign me up please.. participating for the first time..hope last naa aayusmiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Want to join Jimmy Jabs season 8?

Thanks for the tag Prii. smiley31 I won't be able to join with final assessments having this month. Enjoy the game smiley31smiley27. Hope to sign up next time.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Sign me up please.. participating for the first time..hope last naa aayusmiley36

I'm nice to first-timers. It's the veterans that get killed. smiley37

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

sign me up smiley4

i can manage time i realized smiley36

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Thanks for the tag Prii. smiley31 I won't be able to join with final assessments having this month. Enjoy the game smiley31smiley27. Hope to sign up next time.

All the best Doctor Sahiba smiley31Waise I know mera kya result aayega JJ meinsmiley36Badge ke liye khel rahe haismiley37

Edited by mushat - 3 days ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mushat

All the best Doctor Sahiba smiley31Waise I know mera kya result aayega JJ meinsmiley36Badge ke liye khel rahe haismiley37

Glad you're playing too Muskaan..I don't think you will be last since you play pretty well smiley31 and yeah ofcourse badge is the best partsmiley36 Hope it's a fun season!

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 3 days ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I totally get it Manny looking forward to playing the games with you once you are lot more free.. Good luck with your assessments..smiley31

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 3 days ago