JJ Games S8: Let's Keep You Engaged (R3 pg 41) - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Its all that time crunch pressure, u just forget everything even though we know it somewhere in our mindsmiley36

Yeah some of the questions got me confused..I know more recent Bollywood..And yeah the time crunch puts us under pressure and makes our brain blanksmiley36

How was it for you? Is yours done Soni..

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Yeah some of the questions got me confused..I know more recent Bollywood..And yeah the time crunch puts us under pressure and makes our brain blanksmiley36

How was it for you? Is yours done Soni..

yes done and i did better than previous round but still elimination ka pura pura chance haismiley36

I will not call myself bw buff but i do know things which i totally forgot during the round smiley37

Edited by SoniRita - 3 hours ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

yes done and i did better than previous round but still elimination ka pura pura chance haismiley36

I will not call myself bw buff but i do know things which i totally forgot during the round smiley37

Kitna aaya if you don't mind. I got 2 points. smiley37
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hope you make it to the next round all the best! 😄😊

For me it was like when I expected I will do great In a subject I love at exams but score less and questions are tough..Same happened I scored less in Bollywood round though I thought it's going to be easy..smiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Its all that time crunch pressure, u just forget everything even though we know it somewhere in our mindsmiley36

Lol. Same. I took lifeline on easy one and missed the next question. I was like why i used this lifeline in itna easy question.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Kitna aaya if you don't mind. I got 2 points. smiley37

Can we share points ? I wanted to share but I wasn't suresmiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

Oh my, why itna less? I dont know if we r allowed to reveal our points?

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. Same. I took lifeline on easy one and missed the next question. I was like why i used this lifeline in itna easy question.

ya same, i used lifeline for easy question though in my defense that question can have multiple correct ans so I didnt wanted to take risk
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Oh my, why itna less? I dont know if we r allowed to reveal our points?

Bole to. I used lifeline in wrong question. And time pressure got me wrong answer.

I don't think points reveal karne se kuch hoga. But anyways. If minionite says will remove.

Questions can't be shared. Points se kya hi ho jayega? smiley36

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

ya same, i used lifeline for easy question though in my defense that question can have multiple correct ans so I didnt wanted to take risk

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 36 minutes ago

Word Count: 0