Posted: 2 hours ago

Good thing I decided to stay away cuz wtaf???!!! 15 secondssmiley37smiley44

Shreyaaaaa what are you?!!!!

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Good thing I decided to stay away cuz wtaf???!!! 15 secondssmiley37smiley44

Shreyaaaaa what are you?!!!!

smiley36 15 seconds to start typing, u can take time typing ans but u need to star typing after u say me in 15 seconds
Edited by SoniRita - an hour ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Both were good

But I like Perfect Marriage Revenge more

It was also one of the few dramas I followed when it was ongoing.

I really liked Perfect Marriage Revenge too..The sci fi mystery aspect and romance were good..leads were really good!

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 48 minutes ago

It is now time to present the answers of Round 2 Jeopardy. As I noted, the round's theme was cricket. Here's the board that everyone got during their game.

Picture1.png

History

Q: In 2008, this game was played for the first time.

A: What is the IPL?

Q: The test match between England and South Africa in 1939 lasted these many days.

A: What is 9 days?

Q: In 1844, USA and Canada played this.

A: What is the first international cricket match? (I also accepted "What is international cricket?")

Q: This was the reason that South Africa was banned from international cricket from 1970 to 1992.

A: What is the apartheid boycott?

Q: In 1900, cricket was played in Paris hosted by Pierre de Coubertin as part of this international competition for the first and only time.

A: What is Olympics?

Players

Q: This player reached 10,000 runs first in Test cricket.

A: Who is Sunil Gavaskar?

Q: As of Feb 2024, this player tops the ICC rankings for Test batsmen.

A: Who is Kane Williamson?

Q: This player has played more ODI matches for Ireland than Test matches for England.

A: Who is Eoin Morgan?

Q: This batsman is the only player to record 400 runs in a single innings in an international test match.

A: Who is Brian Lara?

Q: This player has the best betting average of all time at 99.4.

A: Who is Sir Donald Bradman?

Cricket Basics

Q: These are the 2 most common materials for constructing the bat.

A: What are Kashmir and English wood?

Q: This method is used to determine a target score when a limited overs match is abandoned due to rain or other circumstances.

A: What is the Duckworth-Lewis-Stern method?

Q: Uniforms are white, as has been tradition for many years, in this form of cricket.

A: What is Test cricket?

Q: The “Laws of Cricket” specifies the rules of the game worldwide and was first drafted in this year.

A: What is 1744?

Q: This format was first introduced at the professional level by England and Wales in 2003.

A: What is 20-20 cricket?

Terminology

Q: An umpire raising both of their arms straight above their head signifies this.

A: What is the batsman has scored a six?

Q: This term is used when a batsman is bowled out by the very first ball they face.

A: What is golden duck?

Q: If 1 or both of these sticks falls it means that the player’s wicket has fallen.

A: What is the bail?

Q: This forms the center of any regulation cricket ball.

A: What is cork?

Q: A cricket pitch is typically painted with 4 horizontal white lines: 2 return creases, a bowling crease, and this crease.

A: What is popping crease?

Books and Entertainment

Q: Virat Kohli’s nickname “Cheeku” comes from this comic, as per Yuvraj Singh’s “Test of My Life”.

A: What is the comic “Champak”?

Q: Aravind Adiga wrote this novel about a young cricket star.

A: What is “Selection Day”?

Q: In this 2014 Disney film, 2 Indian cricket players are recruited to play baseball by an agent portrayed by Jon Hamm.

A: What is “Million Dollar Arm”?

Q: This club, founded in the late 19th century, was an amateur team whose famous members also included Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

A: What is the Authors Cricket Club?

Q: This famous novel by Charles Dickens, published in 1836, had an early chapter that featured a brief description of a cricket match.

A: What is The Pickwick Papers?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 47 minutes ago

Before I announce results, I want to take a minute to recognize 4 people. These 4 people are the only ones to score in triple digits. No I will not share their scores. And no one of them is not Suyyash (BeingBlunt). And yes I've disowned him. smiley37

Congratulations to (in alphabetical order)

--Priyaa--

Alaukik

JustRandomGirl

minakrish

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 46 minutes ago

Technically I would have eliminated people, but because there were some issues with Google Doc and some people quit the game and we had 2 people who did not play this round, no one is eliminated.

The following people quit the game:

Bhavisweet03

kavya1994

NINALOGY

Swetha-Sai

The following 3 people did not play this round:

AppleOfEye

Nichuss

Pribz

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 46 minutes ago

This round it is time for KBC with a Bollywood theme!

For those who have been living under a rock, KBC is the Indian adaptation of Who Wants to be a Millionaire, hosted by Amitabh Bachchan. In it, a player is asked MCQ questions and has 3 lifelines they can use along the way to try to make as much money as possible. The questions increase in difficulty as the player makes their way up the chain.

Now I've changed a few small features in my version. One there's no money, but points involved. The first question is more like an entry question to even play the round and then the points increase all the way to 400 points.

Second, there's no multiple choice. I'm going to ask a question and you have to answer it. No options provided.

Third, you get none of the typical lifelines. Instead you will get 1 lifeline, where I will give you the answer. But in return you will not be awarded the points for that question. And that lifeline can only be used until the 64 points question. After that the lifeline is not available.

For the questions up to 64 points, you will have 30 seconds to answer each question. After that you will have a minute for the remaining questions. If you fail to answer a question in the given time, that will end your game at that point and you will be awarded the points you have won up to that moment.

You have all been given your timeslot and we have chosen whether we will play the game on Discord, Google Doc or FB. In a little bit you will all get a PM from me asking you where you want to play. Please respond so that I can provide you a link accordingly about 30 minutes before your time.

Note that I will be staggering people in the same slot with each person starting 5 minutes after the previous person so you will get a PM from me with your time and your place where we will play. The link to Discord or Google Doc will come 30 minutes before your time.

It is not my responsibility to remind you of your timing. You are to keep track of your own time. As this is not a group round or a head-on competition, if you miss your time then I will be willing to adjust you within the deadline of the game. After that it depends on how many people miss their time.

I am going into the round with the assumption that you have read this post in totality. I will not be repeating any points, including the lifeline and timing for each question.

The deadline for this round is Oct 19th 11:59 PM IST.

Points Associated With Each Question

Q1 - Entry into playing the round

Q2 - 0.2 points

Q3 - 0.3 points

Q4 - 0.5 points

Q5 - 1 point

Q6 - 2 points

Q7 - 4 points

Q8 - 8 points

Q9 - 16 points

Q10 - 32 points

Q11 - 64 points

Q12 - 125 points

Q13 - 175 points

Q14 - 250 points

Q15 - 400 points

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 42 minutes ago

Dhanya Ho aap, I genuinely thought I’d be eliminated and miss all the fun due to being a novice in cricket and jeopardy smiley19

This round seems fun who wants to be a millionaire urf KBC is my favourite game show smiley42

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 40 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Dhanya Ho aap, I genuinely thought I’d be eliminated and miss all the fun due to being a novice in cricket and jeopardy smiley19

This round seems fun who wants to be a millionaire urf KBC is my favourite game show smiley42

I genuinely thought people would do better and I would eliminate the lowest scorer from each slot, but instead we had some people not play or quit so everyone else got saved. smiley37

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 37 minutes ago

Congrats Priya, Jo, Mina, and DDsmiley32 for topping in round 2