JJ Games S8: Let's Keep You Engaged (R3 pg 41) - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: CholeKulche

same same the parents couple were really good and popular but i loved the kids pair too smiley10 and obviously the father son were fav the show was so good balance of comedy romance and emotions the ending episode is so bittersweet and heartwarming smiley27

I liked friendships in the show..The parents couple were cute..I loved how their friendship developed into love over time and they formed an emotional bond..Yeah the father son duo were so sweet and hilarious especially when he freaked out by the affection his son showered on him..smiley36Yes totally a bittersweet,funny and heartwarming show with good story!❤️

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoniRita

yeah i will probably watch this show nextsmiley36 after finishing what i am watching

Okay great do let me know if it's good!😄

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Kisi ko kuch mile to batana mujhesmiley36 except cdrama and Pak, mostly English, Hindi, kdramas.

The American rom com series Nobody Wants This is getting really good reviews and is trending..I'm planning to watch it soon..Has Kristen Bell and Adam Brody.. It's on Netflix..

IMG_6911.jpeg

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Are you guys done with round 2 kya ? smiley36I just completed it smiley29smiley19

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Are you guys done with round 2 kya ? smiley36I just completed it smiley29smiley19

I had completed it yesterday..It was fun but really tough to keep up with the speed..How was it for you?smiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

yes i am donesmiley36 hows ur?
CholeKulche thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I had completed it yesterday..It was fun but really tough to keep up with the speed..How was it for you?smiley36

It was like fasten fingers kar rahe hai it was going fine last one i ruined taking big shot 50 and gave wrong so negative marking hogaya smiley18 can we reveal our scores here ?
CholeKulche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

yes i am donesmiley36 hows ur?

last answer ne duba diya smiley26smiley37

SoniRita thumbnail

It was like fasten fingers kar rahe hai it was going fine last one i ruined taking big shot 50 and gave wrong so negative marking hogaya smiley18 can we reveal our scores here ?

i dont think we can reveal scores anyway its okay its a fun game, haar jeet chalta hai
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Yeah I thought the same too it reminded me of the game Fastest Fingers First... I kept searching quite fast and had to type fast kinda hard to keep up..smiley36That's great you played well till the end..It's sad you lost 50 points, but sometimes it happens ..Maybe you can make it up in next round 😄😊

Don't think we can reveal scores or answers here..

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 4 hours ago