Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Sounds kind of fun and something unique..FL has to pretend as a ghost and have to resist all the good for made by the ML such a hard task..smiley37

i am sorry it was typo she pretended to be robot smiley37 the plot was kinda silly but leads scenes were damn chaotic smiley36
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoniRita

kitchen romance se mujhe king the land ki yaad diladeta hai uff that sprinkler scene in kitchensmiley42smiley9

I have watched few episodes of King the Land I need to finish it up..The couple is cute..If it has cute kitchen romance seems I will have to watch it for suresmiley36 smiley27

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CholeKulche

i am sorry it was typo she pretended to be robot smiley37 the plot was kinda silly but leads scenes were damn chaotic smiley36

I have read it in recommendation list..Seems like a fun show will check it out😄

RainOfDew thumbnail

I have watched the clips of Marry my husband where she is a foodie and he cooks for him they were so cute.I'm yet to watch the show but will soon..It's on my list !

I watched a show with a similar plot 'Perfect Marriage Revenge' in that too the ML kept cooking for FL, it was pretty cute..though she can't cook and bakes him a brownie which was like a rock..smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_LtNAHSUg6/?igsh=MW82d2pmbjEwZHg5Nw==

Yeah i heard its similar to marry my husband, btw that chef and girl were 2nd leads not main leads.. thode aur scene hote unke to acha rehtasmiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

I have watched few episodes of King the Land I need to finish it up..The couple is cute..If it has cute kitchen romance seems I will have to watch it for suresmiley36 smiley27

Oh ya u will blush seeing that kitchen scene i guarantee usmiley36 finish the show u wont regret. I have watched this show 3 timessmiley37
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

What is your review

I have watched it.

Honestly Idk I am finding no drama worth watching smiley19

Kuch mil he nahi raha dekhne ke liye

Did you recently watch any good Kdrama or Cdramas?..sometimes I feel the same too..It's hard to find good shows to watch..

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Oh ya u will blush seeing that kitchen scene i guarantee usmiley36 finish the show u wont regret. I have watched this show 3 timessmiley37

Sounds awesome will definitely finish it now 😄

SoniRita thumbnail

I have read it in recommendation list..Seems like a fun show will check it out😄

yeah i will probably watch this show nextsmiley36 after finishing what i am watching
CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved eun-eun they were so cute and yeah chaotic,hilarious..I loved all their scenes especially this one!😄 Such a good drama so fun with a really good plot..Loved itsmiley27

same same the parents couple were really good and popular but i loved the kids pair too smiley10 and obviously the father son were fav the show was so good balance of comedy romance and emotions the ending episode is so bittersweet and heartwarming smiley27
RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

What is your review

I have watched it.

Honestly Idk I am finding no drama worth watching smiley19

Kuch mil he nahi raha dekhne ke liye

Kisi ko kuch mile to batana mujhesmiley36 except cdrama and Pak, mostly English, Hindi, kdramas.