JJ Games S8: Let's Keep You Engaged (R2 pg 16) - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

hehe why all cdramas, its either AI or computer related jobs hehe anyways okay sounds interesting

Yeah it's either about gaming or Ai..It's slowly improving but still pretty much similar plots..smiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Yeah it's either about gaming or Ai..It's slowly improving but still pretty much similar plots..smiley36

true gaming or AI anyways what i like abt cdramas r they r fluffy n cute n less drama but ya same plots ugh
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Mera toh normal google search wasn't working pata nahi kyun so couldn't even cross check uske chakkar mein gave wrong answers

I was searching on two platforms at the same time and I had 12am slot so most apps and sites were crashing or slowsmiley36

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

true gaming or AI anyways what i like abt cdramas r they r fluffy n cute n less drama but ya same plots ugh

Yeah this one As Beautiful As You was fluffy too..Had grumpy aloof CEO who falls for the self assured,fierce and cute FL..Then cooks like a gourmet chef for her.. Also takes her to vacations and pampers her bit too good to be true but cute 😄..But hope they have better plots soon..All Viki cdramas sound the same..

RainOfDew thumbnail

I have been also hearing a lot about Serendipity's Embrace a short Kdrama with just 8 episodes..

If you like Cdramas and want a talented look alike of Song Kang you can check out As Beautiful As You.. It's on Youtube and Viki..Sometimes it lagged bit was mostly good with a nice story..But yes it has slightly more episodes than Kdramas though shorter..😄

IMG_6901.jpeg

I started Serendipity but didnt liked the leads👉👈smiley36

I Dont watch cdramas, also i watch on HiTV.. its a nice app to watch for free and have all latest dramas.

SoniRita thumbnail

I was searching on two platforms at the same time and I had 12am slot so most apps and sites were crashing or slowsmiley36

crashing or slow still u got whooping pts waah Priya
SoniRita thumbnail

Yeah this one As Beautiful As You was fluffy too..Had grumpy aloof CEO who falls for the self assured,fierce and cute FL..Then cooks like a gourmet chef for her.. Also takes her to vacations and pampers her bit too good to be true but cute 😄..But hope they have better plots soon..All Viki cdramas sound the same..

smiley36 one of cliches of kdrama or cdrama that Ml knows how to cook wobhi ekdum yumsmiley37
SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

most of cdrama and kdrama are too good to be true but thats why we love it haina
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

smiley36 one of cliches of kdrama or cdrama that Ml knows how to cook wobhi ekdum yumsmiley37

Yeah the FL always makes anmess when cooking or is just sad..So ML takes over the kitchen and cooks the most perfect meal like a professional chef.. Sometimes ML is a CEO and cooks so well ..😂 But I find some of the Kdramas cooking scenes cute like Ramyeon or where the ML slices the veggies like an expert!😄

https://youtube.com/shorts/JPGk5XSrZPo?feature=shared

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzTmpQTphWM/?igsh=Z29qNmg5aXM4dnYw

Edited by --Priyaa-- - an hour ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Yeah the FL always makes anmess when cooking or is just sad..So ML takes over the kitchen and cooks the most perfect meal like a professional chef.. Sometimes ML is a CEO and cooks so well ..😂 But I find some of the Kdramas cooking scenes cute like Ramyeon or where the ML slices the veggies like an expert!😄

https://youtube.com/shorts/JPGk5XSrZPo?feature=shared

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzTmpQTphWM/?igsh=Z29qNmg5aXM4dnYw

haha true FL either cant cook or can cook for 100 pplsmiley36 but its cute when Ml cooks esp the way he cut veggies so effortlessly wow smiley36 n then many times we get those cute kitchen romance scenes smiley42smiley37