Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I forgot it completely since we were all busy quickly answering the questions..I don't remember the username it was something starting with Z and I thought who is this..Later figured out it's WD😄

Did you remember the questions or needed Google? smiley36
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mushat

My best performance could not save me this round...I just want to get eliminated by the hostsmiley37 as I don't quitsmiley16

Stay till the end it's fun..Don't give up next round might be better..smiley36

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

I'm glad we are having fun and will get badges..Next time type 'me' then go looking for the answers praying you find it that's how I did sort ofsmiley37

But this can backfire when you can't find the answers

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

My best performance could not save me this round...I just want to get eliminated by the hostsmiley37 as I don't quitsmiley16

true i dont quit too so better get eliminated if i have to then shanti se enjoy karo while other suffer smiley36
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Did you remember the questions or needed Google? smiley36

I needed some help from google some were bit complicated for me..So I just started to search fast in between..What about you?smiley36

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Stay till the end it's fun..Don't give up next round might be better..smiley36

I won't qualify for the next round Priya..I have that much faith in me and my best performancesmiley37

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

smiley36 but this is a good strategy saying me asap coz we have 15 seconds to start typing anssmiley36 m sure u might have done well in this round. I mean seeing ur post smiley36

She won with a Whopping margin. smiley36smiley32
RainOfDew thumbnail

true i dont quit too so better get eliminated if i have to then shanti se enjoy karo while other suffer smiley36

Ye acha hai, mujhe phasa ke u wanna enjoy, be stuck here till lastsmiley7

SoniRita thumbnail

I'm glad we are having fun and will get badges..Next time type 'me' then go looking for the answers praying you find it that's how I did sort ofsmiley37

true that, learned lesson for future round smiley36 but m sure shreya will give a googly smiley36
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Even I want to get eliminated by the Host..then I'll enjoy the game sitting on the front rowsmiley36